There are many treatments that can help clear varicose veins and reduce the risk of venous complications. Let's talk about the most effective method.
Varicose vein sclerotherapy of the lower extremities is a method of treating vascular and lymphatic diseases by introducing a special sclerosing agent into the vascular cavity to remove vascular tumors.
Advantages of varicose vein sclerotherapy:
- It only takes one day;
- There is no need for general anesthesia because it is painless;
- There is no risk of scarring after removing the vein.
The possibility of recurrence during negative vein surgery. The blood vessels near the veins that are undergoing surgery may expand.
Laser coagulation of leg varicose veins is characterized by minimal risk of vein damage and quick results.
This program effectively helps remove varicose veins and has the following advantages:
- No need to make drastic decisions;
- It is performed under local anesthesia, so it is absolutely painless;
- Recovery lasts up to 7 days;
- There are no spots or scars on the skin.
In 98% of cases, intravenous laser surgery will not recur.
The conservative way
Today, there is no 100% therapeutic agent for relieving varicose veins of the lower limbs, but there are tablets and ointments that can play a good role in the early and middle stages of the disease. A special compression stocking was produced to help normalize blood circulation in varicose veins and reduce the risk of blood clots in the veins. Conservative methods for the treatment of varicose veins also include nutritional therapy and special gymnastics to restore the condition of the veins to normal. These measures will help remove leg veins, but the effect will not last long.
Ointments and tablets
Pharmaceutical companies provide a variety of ointments for varicose veins, which have a positive effect on vein conditions.
Treatment is rarely completed without medicine. The medicines for varicose veins are divided into:
- veoniconics harmonize and strengthen the blood vessels and vein walls of varicose veins;
- Antithrombotic drugs can normalize venous circulation and prevent thrombosis;
- Analgesics-non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- Analgesics help relieve the pain of varicose veins;
- Corticosteroids have antipruritic and vasoconstrictive effects on varicose veins.
Patients with varicose veins should adhere to diet. In the diet of people with varicose veins, the following should be eaten every day:
- Foods rich in vitamin C (citrus fruits, kiwi);
- Seafood, especially shellfish (oysters, shrimp);
- Foods containing a lot of plant fiber (beans, oatmeal, apples, tomatoes).
For varicose veins, avoid heavy foods (smoked meat, high-fat foods) and alcohol products, and minimize salt intake.
Physical therapy to eliminate varicose veins:
- Darsonvalizationis performed by a device that generates electric charge. The operator moves the device along the patient's leg with varicose veins. This process lasts 15 minutes and normalizes the blood vessels and veins of people with varicose veins. The blood circulation in the veins and blood vessels of the legs is improved, and varicose veins are reduced.
- Pulse Magnetic Therapy, in which the magnetic field generated by the generator has a therapeutic effect on the blood vessel wall and gradually removes the prominent veins.
- Intermittent pneumatic compression.The patient places his legs in the pressurized gas chamber. This procedure restores blood circulation in the veins and promotes oxygenation of the lymph, thereby improving the condition of patients with varicose veins.
- Nitric OxideUse varicose veins to restore the tension of leg veins. The duration of this process is 2 minutes.
Using compression clothes is a simple but effective way to prevent varicose veins. Compression therapy is based on special elastic knitted fabrics (knee height, stockings, tights).
The most commonly used medical knee height for varicose veins. They are individually selected. Elastic compression prevents the development of varicose vein symptoms, prevents swelling of the lower limbs, and reduces the risk of venous thrombosis. Under the influence of the sweatshirt, the veins gradually disappeared.
With the passage of time, traditional methods of treating varicose veins have been passed down and tested for generations. Traditional medicine provides many ways to eliminate varicose veins.
Rosehip broth is particularly popular among them. It has the ability to clean blood vessels and strengthen vein walls with varicose veins.
Rose hip infusion
Rosehip tea improves the condition of veins, not only helps varicose veins, but also improves the function of the heart and blood vessels in general, and also has a positive effect on human immunity.
- 150 grams of dried rose hips;
- 1 tablespoon of water.
Rinse buttocks, pour boiling water into a glass container, close the lid, and infuse for 15-30 minutes. Consume 50-60 g 3 r every day for 2 weeks after meals.
If varicose veins are accompanied by increased pressure, broth should be used with caution.
This type of treatment for varicose veins is forbidden for people suffering from alcohol dependence or allergic reactions to alcohol-containing products.
This is a well-known beekeeping product that has long been used to combat varicose veins and improve vein conditions. Indeed, propolis contains many useful and necessary trace elements and vitamins to fight varicose veins.
- 25 grams of propolis;
- 1/2 liter of alcohol.
Pour the propolis into alcohol and leave it in a dark place for 15 days. For varicose veins, take 40-50 g 2p per week. This will improve the vein condition.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Using apple cider vinegar to treat varicose veins is one of the easiest and most economical ways to improve vein conditions. Acetic acid contains about 20 different vitamins and macronutrients, which are essential for the normal functioning of blood vessels and veins and the fight against varicose veins.
For varicose veins, it is best to use natural fibers (gauze or cotton is best).
Ingredients and materials:
- 45–55 grams of apple cider vinegar;
- Material 100x100 cm four times;
- Braid (length 50 cm)
How to use:
In apple cider vinegar, soak the folded cloth prepared earlier to compress it. Press from the varicose vein to the sore, fix it with braids or tape, overnight. The whole process is 5-8 hours, and varicose vein treatment should last for 5-7 days.
In addition, pumpkin pulp, vegetable oil-based ointment, baking soda, salt bath or manual therapy can help patients remove varicose veins on their legs.
Nursing home treatment of varicose veins of the lower extremities is suitable for mild disease and prevention of venous disease.
In specialized nursing homes, provide patients with the following procedures to reduce varicose veins and improve vein conditions:
- Mineral bath;
- Mud application (colloid therapy);
- Medical gymnastics;
- Classic therapy and lymphatic drainage massage;
- Physical therapy procedures.
- hirudotherapy (water ech therapy) and other methods.
In order to be referred to a nursing home, patients with varicose veins must consult a doctor who can accurately describe the patient's veins.
Exercise plays an important role in vein treatment and prevention of varicose veins. The specially developed compound will help gradually remove varicose veins.