Varicose veins are considered to be one of the most common diseases. It manifests in the form of prominent veins and spider veins in the lower limbs. When blood clots form in blood vessels, pathology can lead to thrombophlebitis. They block blood vessels and cause circulatory diseases, strokes. It is necessary to treat varicose veins in the early stages of their development.
The purpose of traditional therapy
Take folk remedies to treat varicose veins in the legs to improve blood circulation and thin blood. For this purpose, bath agents, compresses, ointments and tinctures can be used. They are made based on herbal ingredients.
However, when using traditional medicine recipes, it should be remembered that they are only effective in the early stages of pathological development. In the case of the formation of asterisks and vascular networks, it is necessary to consult an expert. In addition, the product may cause allergies. This is why before using compresses, ointments and bath lotions, make sure that there are no adverse reactions.
Varicose veins mainly affect the lower limbs and develop due to the stagnation process. Traditional medical methods will help cope with this disease and stop all accompanying symptoms.
Before starting the treatment of varicose veins, you should maintain a balanced diet. Whether you are overweight or not, you must follow a special diet for a week. The purpose of dietary nutrition is to eliminate fatty foods and enhance immunity by increasing the amount of vitamins and minerals.
First of all, you should refuse baking, butter, alcoholic beverages, meat and fish dishes, hot spices.
Apples, bananas, oranges and other fruits should be included in the diet. Fresh vegetables are also very healthy.
In the first two days, the menu should only include vegetarian food. After two days, you can eat rice or buckwheat porridge, vegetable oil salad, nettle soup.
Vegetable juices, such as carrots and pumpkins, are especially useful for varicose veins.
Follow the diet every month, for a week. This will help clean cholesterol in the body and strengthen the immune system.
General treatment procedures
Traditional medicine contains many suggestions on how to properly treat varicose veins at home. In the initial stage of pathological development, general therapy is recommended. They help normalize blood circulation, avoid consequences, and have a positive effect on the entire body.
The rehabilitation bath is effective for varicose veins. But this method cannot be used for trophic ulcers and thrombophlebitis.
The bath liquid needs to be prepared in advance. The best remedies are oak, willow and chestnut branches. Pour all ingredients into 0. 5 kg with a bucket of water, add chamomile, St. John's wort and a series of four packs (purchased at the pharmacy). Boil all food for 20 minutes, then overnight. In the morning, prepare a soup of three loaves of rye bread. Strain everything and add to the bath.
You can also use baking soda. To prepare a shower gel, you should take one packet. If you only need to steam your feet, add 7 tablespoons of baking soda for every 5 liters of water.
Willow or cedar bark has a positive effect on blood circulation. To take a bath, you need two branches. Pour them into three liters of water and boil for 30 minutes.
In the foot bath, the amount of dried sushi herbs is also 100 grams. Willow bark can be added to improve efficiency.
After the operation, experts recommend light massage on the legs, and then place the legs on the hill wearing pre-compression stockings.
Internal use solution
Traditional medicine also knows many oral administration methods. It is best to prepare all decoctions in an airtight container or thermos. Even when exposed to high temperatures, herbs can maintain their properties. It must be filtered before use. For varicose veins of the lower extremities, the most popular and effective ones are:
- Apple. One liter of boiling water brews four small apples. The container was packaged and left for 4 hours. Then knead the apple into a paste and add honey. The remedy is taken on an empty stomach before going to bed.
- Nettle. It is not only used for cosmetic purposes, but also the best treatment for varicose veins. To prepare the prepare agent, you need to take three tablespoons of dried and crushed plants and pour one liter of boiling water. Hold on for an hour. Drink one-third of the cup an hour after eating.
- Soda solution. Dilute 1 teaspoon per cup. Twice a day.
- Garlic and honey. To prepare the solution, you need to grind 250 grams of garlic and mix it with 350 grams of honey. Persist for at least 10 days. Take a spoonful of balsam 30 minutes before meals. Before use, you need to make sure that you are not allergic to honey.
All traditional medicine recipes are only effective in the early stages of disease development and have certain contraindications. A doctor’s consultation is required before use. If pain occurs and the pathology has evolved into thrombophlebitis, you must consult a doctor and use medication.
There are many different tinctures, the main ingredient of which is alcohol. The composition also contains natural ingredients that help restore blood circulation. The most effective setting is:
- Kalanchoe.The plant is widely used in traditional medicine and has many beneficial properties. Use an alcohol solution to wipe the affected area. But cooking correctly is important. For this, you first need to store the freshly cut leaves in the dark for a week. Then spin them in a meat grinder and pour the vodka, the amount of vodka is twice that of crushed plants. The tool was injected again for 7 days and filtered.
- Collect flowers on the grass.These are available in pharmacies. To increase efficiency, you can add oak and horsetail bark. Pour the collected herbs into one liter of alcohol for a week. This tool is used to treat ulcers and relieve inflammation. Apply to the affected area twice a day, twice a day.
- White acacia flowers.The tin preparation is prepared for one week and can be used to wipe the skin. Pour the mixture of acacia flower and birch or pine bud with vodka or alcohol in a ratio of 2: 3.
In the case of varicose veins, tinctures based on Adam's apple can also help relieve symptoms and restore blood circulation. The fruit is poisonous and it is strictly prohibited to use it indoors. The tool is used to wipe the affected area and is ready within a month.
Amanita injection is used in villages. But this treatment is rare nowadays, because mushrooms only appear at the end of summer and are used fresh. In addition, not everyone believes in this drug.
Varicose Vein Ointment
Creams and ointments based on herbal ingredients with varicose vein effects stay on the skin surface longer. Therefore, the active ingredients act on the affected blood vessels for a long time. Flax broth, oil, and fat are used for preparation.
Also contains a lot of herbal decoctions:
- Niu d root;
Ginger and onion skins are also used to prepare ointment soup. All ingredients should be brewed in equal proportions and mixed with the base. Ointments can be stored for a long time, which means they do not require daily preparation. Put them in the refrigerator after use.
Fat fat is especially popular in varicose veins. It not only helps restore blood circulation, but also strengthens blood vessel walls and improves immunity. In many northern people, bear fat is used to treat this disease. It also has many beneficial characteristics.
Shilajit ointment is also very popular and can be purchased in pharmacies.
Compression of varicose veins
Various ingredients are used in compressed matter, such as cypress, potato, sandalwood oil. The most popular are Niu d and cabbage leaves. They contain many useful vitamins and minerals, which have a positive effect on the veins and the whole body. Traditional medicine knows many recipes, including:
- Beef Bur and Horseradish. First, heat the leaves of one of the plants in a kettle or pan. Place a small piece of bandage on the affected skin area, then cover and secure the bandage. The duration of treatment was five procedures, with bedtime every two days. Remove the bandage in the morning. This therapy helps relieve pain and improve overall condition.
- Ointment Wagyu d. The plant is only used fresh. Compress after applying the ointment to the affected area. Then apply cow d-leaf and put on compression socks. The dressing is changed every three days and the treatment time is three months.
- Cosmetic clay. Dilute it with water at room temperature to a thick, uniform mass. Apply the product to the affected area and wrap two layers with a bandage. Then apply clay again and fix it with a bandage. Therefore, the layer should be at least 1. 5 cm. To prevent moisture from being absorbed, wrap the bandage with a canvas cloth, and then wrap the bandage with a wool scarf. The legs should be placed on the hill. This process lasts for 3 hours, and then the bandage is removed.
- Potatoes. Compression is also based on potatoes or tops. Chop the vegetables, place on a fine grater, and moisten the bandage in the bandage. This process is best done at night.
Aloe dressings can be used for varicose veins. Use only freshly cut leaves. Tomato sauce is also effective. They applied for a few hours. Tomato has the unique characteristics of improving blood circulation in a short time, and has varicose veins, not only for ingestion. Onions are not popular due to their unique smell, but they are also very effective.
Many experts recommend saline dressings for varicose veins. They help relieve pain, inflammation and improve blood circulation. Although it is actually recommended to reduce the amount of salt in many diets, salt dressings can still have a positive effect in the case of varicose veins.
Other treatment methods
Bees are also used to treat varicose veins. Their spines contain a substance called water rud. It helps prevent blood clots from forming. Bee st should be tied directly into the knot.
Propolis is especially popular. It can be used for fresh ingestion, as well as for preparing ointments and dressings.
For varicose veins, you can also make an iodine grid. Apply with a cotton swab overnight.
Consequences of family therapy
Using traditional medicine may bring some negative consequences. When using essential oils, honey, and propolis, allergic reactions occur.
People with internal medicine and gastrointestinal diseases should be cautious when taking internal medicines.
To protect you from the development of varicose veins in the lower limbs, you should take some precautions:
- Take a contrast shower. It helps keep blood vessels in good condition. Showering also has a positive effect on blood circulation.
- Go swimming. A visit to the swimming pool helps to combat stagnant blood flow in the blood vessels.
- Move as much as possible to prevent varicose cones.
- During pregnancy, please monitor your health carefully, because during this period, women are most susceptible to this disease.
- Let's eat. Eat as little fat and spicy food as possible in your diet.
Following precautions will significantly reduce the possibility of varicose veins. When pathological symptoms appear, traditional medicine recipes can be used. But it should be remembered that their use may be harmful to health. Therefore, you should consult a doctor.