Vascular disease is a widespread phenomenon, especially among women over forty years old. However, the age threshold is very conditional. The first symptoms of the disease can appear much earlier in her youth. Today, we'll examine the symptoms of varicose veins of the legs among women, the measures of prevention and treatment. It will be useful to know all of the world.
Let's start knowledge
And first we need to understand what is hidden under this name. Some hear him vascular mesh, clearly visible under the skin. Others believe that the varicose veins called venous knots, convex on the surface. In fact, the reason of everything, but it is of different stages of the disease. By examining the symptoms of varicose veins of the legs among women, we are going to show you how it develops. This will allow not to miss the first stage where the disease is still better treatable. Therefore, varicose veins – abnormal expansion of the saphenous veins. Most often, one hears the lower limbs. But the same phenomenon is characteristic for the belly and the hands, and developing in the rectum, it bears the name of the hemorrhoid.
A few statistics
According to WHO, the symptoms of varicose veins of the legs among the women of the meeting to each fifth. However, in the ordinary of life, this percentage is even higher. The fact that a doctor is addressed only after the experience, the stronger the discomfort. And in the early stages of vienna is not visible. The process begins deep under the skin. This is why we talk about the importance of preventive measures. This is the good routine of daily life, respect for work and leisure, wear comfortable shoes, and nutrition.
The mechanism of development
The vein wall is very different from that of the. It is much easier to stretch. The inner cavity is equipped with valves, which in turn found péronés, help the blood to go back to the top by the members. But it is the version of the standard. The symptoms of varicose veins of the legs in women begin to manifest themselves when the walls become weaker. In this case, the light of the blood vessels increases, and the leaves of the valve to stop alcohol. The blood, instead of the back, drains to the bottom. It is under pressure is an extension of the light and of the progression of the disease.
The further away, the worse
In fact, the treatment of varicose veins of the legs in women should be started as soon as possible, and always with the participation of a health professional. Otherwise, begin to form clots. Sooner or later, this clot can detach from the wall and go to the freestyle blood bed of the river. It can end thromboembolism of the pulmonary artery and the fatal outcome.
The causes of the evolution of the disease
There are people who are already at a young age, met with all the "charms" of this disease. While others have a longer life expectancy in old age, and not knowing what it means to varicose veins. Why? In fact, for the development of the disease, many do not need. Play an important role in innate characteristics of the individual. This is in addition to the conditions that arise throughout the life, and starts the process of the disease. Let us once again, we will highlight the main reasons:
- A hereditary predisposition. It is the child receives from its parents is not a disease, and the construction of the vessels, which, in its development.
- Membership in the female sex.
The factors contributing to the progression of the disease
Two people with the same heredity, but living in different conditions, can be very different from each other. In some, the feet and in the 50s will be fine and in good health, and other 30 covered by the blue nodes. What does it depend on? The loss of elasticity of the vessels:
- Professionals characteristics.
- The physical load. The sport, pregnancy, excess weight, all this is also an impact on the development of the disease.
- The changes in hormone levels. Here, it means the period of pregnancy, as well as the time of onset of the menopause.
- Eating disorders, which are regular. It is high content in the diet of fats and carbohydrates and less fibre and polyunsaturated fatty acid Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Disorders of the metabolism.
- Diseases of the liver.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption.
What looks like varicose veins
In addition, the development of this disease leads to serious consequences for our health, it is still and unaesthetic.
- At the beginning, when expanded 1-2 crowns, it may not be obvious to you and to others. Therefore, the treatment of varicose veins of the legs in women is most often delayed until its presence will not be evident.
- The next step will be the development of spider veins. In this case, the surface of the skin is formed a veritable spider's web of red or blue of the crown. It seems quite ugly, that is why women often prefer to turn into pants, without exposing the disease display.
- The disease progresses, the nodes begin to exit to the outside.
- In the scene of the defeat of changes of the skin. It is dense, dark and loses its elasticity.
- Another symptom is cramping.
- The hair falls out, and in places of defeat may produce a burning sensation.
The severe form of the disease
Prior to this, it is better not to bring, however, looking at the symptoms and treatment of varicose veins in women, we have to say that the threat of this disease, so strongly to run. According to the clinical evolution of the image becomes brighter. Now, the pain increases, and the result of the stagnation of the blood appears to eczema and dermatitis, areas of skin are covered with ulcers. In addition, the affected party strongly itch, bubbles appear, which give to bleeding at infringement of integrity. In parallel with the process of thrombosis and may develop thrombophlebitis.
The prevention and treatment
The measures we'll talk about, can be used by people in good health, have not until the suspicion of the disease. The conserving therapy helps reduce the appearance, but not remove the cause. The treatment of varicose veins of the legs in women (symptoms resulting should decrease), requires a special diet, the compression and gymnastics.
- It is important to review your diet of the presence in him of a great number of source of cholesterol and fats harmful. In general, the scheme is calculated on the reduction of the excess weight. With the restriction of products containing large amounts of fats, increases the consumption of fibre. This is not a short-term a diet similar to the diet is necessary to observe continuously.
- The symptoms of varicose veins of the legs in women (the photo is not too aesthetic, but we need to bring, in order to give you the full impression) is good enough to remove when you wear special hosiery. It is antivaricose stockings and socks. Affects their doctor individually, by choosing the different degrees of compression. The effect is based on the pressure of varicose veins of the vessels and improving the flow of blood.
- Gymnastics. Special exercises to help maintain vein tone, which is why it is necessary to perform in order to prevent every day. Among the most effective, you can select the "bike". Just 15-20 minutes, and your veins will be better protected against the disease.
Nature on guard of beauty and health
Everything that we have described above, is well suited to the purposes of prevention. And what to do if you have highly visible symptoms of varicose veins of the legs in women? Popular ways of treating to the rescue. The fresh herbs, tinctures and ointments help in the early stages is very well, why not give up the replacement therapy.
- Kalanchoe. This plant has on the ledge of the window, almost in every house, and many are not aware of its properties. Cut the leaves off and put them in a glass jar (up to half). Pour alcohol and leave for 14 days in a dark place. Before you apply the need to shake the jar. The treatment is designed for a duration of one to four months. But the pain goes away much sooner.
- To strengthen the blood vessels of the interior use the following tool. In a liter of boiling water need to boil 3 potatoes for 5 minutes and leave for 4 hours under the lid. Now, puree the fruit, without removing it from the water, mix and filter. Take 50 grams in the morning and evening with honey.
- A raw potato. If you want to remove the gravity and the pain, just rub some roots and apply the paste on sensitive locations. After about 4 hours of unpleasant symptoms start to fade.
- Garlic. Of him to make a healing compress on the night. Take the head of garlic and mash it, mix the two pieces of butter. Apply on all night to encourage the veins and statuam a scarf hot. Follow this procedure every day, and soon felt a relief.
Do not forget that only an experienced doctor will tell you how to treat spider veins on the legs of women. The comments confirm that the herbal medicine can be effective if the right escort, proper diagnosis, and when the designation of drugs. Of course, it all depends on the severity of the leak from the disease.
The achievement of the pharmaceutical industry
Then, how to treat spider veins on the legs of women of means of the population is not always possible, doctors use a wide range of different medications, each of which can mitigate the situation. But to eliminate the cause can not even they. We consider the main groups of drugs, but the final choice must be for the doctor.
- Venotonics. These are ways that are designed to protect the vascular wall, improve the reflux of the fluid and the microcirculation. More often than not are available in the form of gels and ointments. An example may serve as a "Troxevasin", but similar in it a lot. During venotonics prescribed 2-3 times per year, 60 days. In addition, this group includes rutoside with edematous ("Troxérutine"), and preparations with a basis of diosmin. This is the "The phlebodia", which improves the tonus of the wall of the veins and reduces their skylight, improves blood circulation.
- Venosclerosis medication. They are designed to eliminate painful stasis in the veins, to the exclusion of the movement. In the result of exposure to the lumen of the vessel firm the connective tissue. An example may serve as a "Hepatrombin" and its analogues.
Once again, I want to emphasize that only an experienced doctor decide, how to treat spider veins on the legs of women. The comments about the drugs that can carry information, but everything is very individual. Therefore, don't risk your health, by following the advice of girlfriends. If the medicinal treatment does not give a visible effect, or if it has ulceration of the skin about the victim of a container, then use the following methods:
- Stripping – damaged vein hoisted using a hook.
- Phlebectomy, the patient receptacle away by means of incisions.
- Miniphlebectomy – the same thing as if impressed by the small crown.
- Laser Photocoagulation – damaged vienna cauterizes the inside, and it is gradually resolved.
- The sclerotherapy. Directly in the container injected drugs that stick to the inside.
The combination of the methods of treatment can be very diverse. But typically, doctors choose basic (medical or surgical), and in addition to prescribing herbal medicine, food, as well as a set of specific exercises. We can't exclude any of them. It is the interaction of the different approaches provides an opportunity to make the most effective treatment.