Varicose veins the pelvic organs in women led to the phenomenon of the return of the blood draw to the ovary in vienna, against the background of the constriction of the blood vessels.
A mechanism for the development of the disease is considered to be pregnant, that is to say, shown in this period hormonal changes and the growing pressure of the uterus on the veins of the pelvis.
This type of varicose veins is manifested long, intense pain in the lower abdomen, usually appear after continuous, heavy physical workloads, or before the cycle.
Why is varicose veins of the pelvis, and what is that? In most cases, the disease will be diagnosed in women, and often, this disease is detectable in patients between the ages of 25 and 45 years old.
Very often, these patients seek the first car to treat varicose veins — folk remedies, which apply without destination and the consultation of a specialist can cause unwanted side effects, then you still need to contact the phlebologist.
To the factors, provoking the development of this disease, refer to:
- Sedentary life-style.
- Back-breaking exercise.
- The problems of a hormone.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease.
- The defects of the pathology of the vascular walls — the underdevelopment, mollitia, weakness.
- Sexual problems — anorgasmia, pain and discomfort during sexual intercourse, having psychological aspect, often practised coitus interruptus.
Varicose veins the pelvic is very similar to the state of varicose veins on the legs. In both cases, the affected valves in the veins that help the current of blood to the heart. Interrupts the function of the valves to prevent the return of venous blood. When the valves are destroyed, in the veins of the blood occurs the congestion. The veins that swell with blood, stretch, and strengthen it even more congestion. Pelvic syndrome venous overload develops primarily in the vicinity of the uterus, fallopian tubes, vulva and also the vagina.
The symptoms of varicose veins pelvic
The presence of varicose veins pelvic area in women can indicate a series of symptoms. The most important of them are unreasonable pain in the lower abdomen, pelvic area, they are often in the lumbar region or on horseback. Even a woman can worry about mucus in abundant shape of the genitals, especially in the second half of the phase of the menstrual cycle.
In addition to the main, there are also other, not less important, the symptoms of the varicose veins pelvic area in women:
- Dysmenorrhea. The appearance of pain during menstruation.
- In some cases it is a broken function of procreation.
- Sore radiation in the lumbar area and lumbar region, and also in the groin area.
- Substantial flow of so-called premenstrual syndromes.
- The onset of pain kriza (as a result of having suffered emotional stress, physical exhaustion, subcooling of the body).
- The phenomenon dyspareunia (uncomfortable feelings in the area of the vulva or vagina such as during times of intimacy, and at its end).
- Aspect pains in the abdomen after long loads (such as static and dynamic).
In the face of these symptoms, immediately consult a specialist. As this disease can have a lot of unpleasant consequences:
- broken the activities of the organs of the reproductive system;
- varicose veins may also constitute a contraindication to natural childbirth;
- feeling of anxiety and irritability;
- it appears the fear of sex.
It's also worth noting that the above symptoms can be expressed in a different (weaker or stronger), some of the women there are all the signs of the disease, and someone 1-2 of them.
For the correct diagnosis a woman is complete a full examination.
When a patient complains of pain, occur for an obscure reason, the physician to first thing, you define all the factors that caused the onset of pain. Carefully examined the foot sick. Thus it is possible to detect the appearance of varicose veins. In special cases, plays a consulting vascular doctor.
Methods of diagnosis:
- The laparoscopy. Tap varicose veins in the area of the ovaries.
- ULTRASOUND of the system of the veins. The search allows you to see varicose, their tortuosity.
- The echocolordoppler. Identifies the lowering of the systolic velocity in the veins of the uterus and of the ovaries.
- Selective auricularia. The more precise is the search. Performed with the introduction of contrast through the vein and subclavian.
- The computerized tomography. Allows you to exclude the disease, reveal the varicose veins in the uterus and ovaries, show them the tortuosity and dilatatio on the screen.
The application of these methods allows you to determine with greater precision the symptoms of the disease.
To standardize the diagnosis and the attempt of differential approach to treatment ae Wolves classified varicose veins pelvic, depending on the diameter, dilate blood vessels and localization of the venous ectasias.
There are 3 degrees of this disease:
- 1 degree — the diameter of the vein up to 5 mm (each plexus, the veins the pelvic), "corkscrew informibus" course of the ship;
- A 2-degree — diameter of the vena 6-10 mm in a kind of varicose veins, loose ectasias ovarian plexus (pl.pampiniformis ovarii), BP parametral the veins (pl.uterovaginalis), BP veins in the arcuate plexus uterus;
- 3 degree — diameter of vein >10 mm in an intervention-type BP or consectetur type parametral localization.
Depending on the severity of the pathological process in the basin, it is possible to apply the conservative treatment and surgical intervention.
The treatment of varicose veins pelvic
If women are diagnosed with varicose veins of the pelvis, the treatment is aimed to achieve the following objectives:
- The termination of the reverse flow of blood in the veins of the ovaries.
- The normalization of venous tone, the improvement of vascularity of the tissues.
- The removal of the symptoms: pain, bleeding, and so on.
Therapy VRWM includes two main components:
- Exchange the intake of drugs during exacerbations.
- The use of constant physical activity for the prevention of relapse.
If varicose veins or pelvic 1 or 2 degrees, usually apply methods of treatment of conservatives (venotonics, non-specific anti-inflammatory drugs, physiotherapy). The conservative treatment in the syndrome of venous plethora pelvic symptomatic, which includes the standardisation of conditions of work and recreation with the exception of considerable physical effort and a prolonged stay in a vertical position.
It is worth to understand that the quality of the treatment does not give the possibility to completely heal varicose veins pelvic. But, however, proper treatment allows you to get rid of most of the clinical manifestations and considerably improve the condition of the patient.
Because of the location inside the direction of disease of the veins medicines are given for oral, use venous gels and ointments is not possible. When you apply the tools:
- to delete a greater elasticity of the blood vessels, reducing their permeability, warnings of fragility;
- to relieve the swelling and inflammation;
- to improve the outflow of blood from the damaged blood vessels, increase in venous tone, reducing edema and inflammation;
- to strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
Experts recommend to combine the pharmacological therapy with physical therapy and special wear underwear of compression. The need for compressive linen for the house occurs during pregnancy.
The operation is a measure of last resort, which applies in the case where the disease is much overlooked, and there is the predisposition to BP's veins. Immediate intervention is chosen depending on the location of the major violations, and provides for such procedures:
- ligation of the vein ovarian;
- ligation sexual of vienna (often in combination with miniphlebectomy perineal);
- the operation Troyanova-Trendelenburg (crossectomy) – in case of defeat, even of the veins of the lower limbs.
In case of necessity of surgical intervention action selection is very individual, because it all depends on the localization of varicose veins.
Therapeutic exercise in varicose veins pelvic consists of these exercises:
- In a standing position, with parallel feet, feet, get socks on and off. Repeat up to 30 times.
- In a standing position, heels joined, and socks. Rise on socks and fall up to 30 times.
- To stand, to dissolve a part of the heel, aligning the socks. Climb the peaks up to 30 times.
- Do the "bicycle" and "berezka", by the full distension of the legs.
The exercises can be performed in any place. If you want, you can replace, add, or clean up any exercise, especially, to ensure that the body is not overstrained. Curative physical education must be combined with the use of compression stockings.
The most popular and well-known folk remedies:
- The infusion of kombucha (mushroom).
- Infusion of the fruits of the horse chestnut for ingestion.
- Treatment of the leech, which are placed on an area of the sacrum and the coccyx.
- The infusion of dandelion root or herbal collection based on dandelion root. Has modulation venotonic action.
An important role in the treatment of varicose veins play and diet – the diet must be balanced and contain a sufficient amount of animal protein and vegetable rich of fiber.
Also follow a few simple guidelines, which will not only be the prevention VRWM, but and improve the general state of the organism:
- Wear special treatments tights.
- Perform daily breathing exercises.
- Take a shower contrast, with particular attention to hips, groin, and lower abdomen.
- During sitting or standing to work breaks, to go 5-10 minutes once every 1-2 hours.
- Add in the diet more vegetables that contain vegetarian fiber and vegetable oil. Avoid spicy, salty, and also products that can cause constipation.
The most frequent complications of this disease are:
- diseases of the uterus and appendages inflammatory in nature;
- disease of the bladder;
- uterine bleeding.
In conditions of altered venous outflow, there is the risk of developing venous thrombosis pelvic. But the frequency of this type of complications does not exceed 3-5%.