Many women and men faced with the problem of varicose veins in the legs, I'm interested if it is possible to cure varicose veins. This disease refers to the number of diseases that require integrated treatment and more serious relation to the recommendations of the experts. To recover health and blood not to lose the full capacity of the propulsion, it is necessary to know how to cure varicose veins completely.
It is possible to cure varicose veins forever?
A large number of people who want to get a comprehensive answer to the question — curable if varicose veins. This disease is often chronic. The modern methods of treatment are not always able to free the patient from problems with the blood vessels. The best thing that is able to reach, do not eliminate varicose veins without leaving a trace, and contain the further development of infringement, and to avoid the appearance of serious complications (venous ulcers, of the state, resulting in disability and death).
The physicians in charge of treatment of venous diseases (called phlebologists, vascular surgeon), we recommend that you choose the best tactics of fighting with the disease, and demand to understand that varicose veins is a disease that requires long-term treatment.
The goals of therapy of the disease
Patients with a diagnosis of varicose veins don't need to build illusions about the possibility of curing the disease popular recipes or new-fangled proscripsisse drugs. The approach to resolution of symptoms and improve the general health will require much time and the application of various drugs.
The main objectives of the treatment of varicose veins are:
- The reduction of the symptoms.
- The slowing of the progression of the disease.
- Prevent dangerous complications for the health.
The reduction of the symptoms
Varicose veins accompanied by numerous unpleasant symptoms:
- swelling of the blood vessels;
- the appearance of the blue;
- the swelling;
- "buzz" at the level of the lower limbs;
- the itching;
- the pain.
Among the more heavy you refer to trophic changes in the skin, with difficulty, amenable to conservative treatment.
List the clinical manifestations of varicose veins are reduced only very well thought treatment plan. Traditionally it consists of:
- receiving pre-formed drugs;
- wear compression stockings;
- correction of habitual life-style.
The slowing of the progression of varicose veins
In the absence of the quality of the therapy of varicose veins progresses quickly. With the passing of the years, always gives more annoyance and is devoid of the ability to live a full life. Effective techniques to help you slow down the development of the disease, to delay or completely eliminate the time, when you are in need of surgery.
Prevent complications that are hazardous to health and the consequences of varicose veins
Irreversible a result of varicose veins — the formation of blood clots in the veins, which are a danger to life. Clave, you are able block the pulmonary artery and cause death.
Promptly started treatment, you can avoid this disease and prevent its escalation in the mortal form.
Curable if varicose veins without surgery
There are ways to reduce the manifestations of varicose veins and reduce the risk of complications without surgical intervention. Those who are interested, how to treat varicose veins completely, you'll need:
- review usual lifestyle;
- perform special treatments of the year;
- go on a healthy diet, etc.
The traditional way of solving the problem — the use of drugs for non-conventional — hirudotherapy and folk remedies.
A life style change
In varicose veins it is recommended to go from a passive to a moderately active lifestyle. Considerable favor to carry a appropriate physical exercise. These include:
- daily two-hour hiking;
- cycling on uneven terrain;
- riding a stationary bike in the house.
Prevention of venous congestion also promote the activities of swimming, aqualogy, water aerobics.
When you place the therapy, the diet becomes mandatory. Among the products that will bring benefits to blood-related problems, are:
- fruits of the sea;
- buckwheat, oats, barley, wheat cereals;
- rich in fiber, vegetables and fruit;
- natural chocolate and cocoa;
- tomato juice and flax seed oil.
In varicose veins it is necessary to deny:
- meat in the box.
Wear underwear special provides a pressure on the veins, which results in an improvement of the current blood and prevent stagnation. The effect that provide hosiery (tights, leggings, long sleeves, elastic bandages) is largely similar to the natural pressure of the voluntary muscles. This action promotes the normalization of blood flow in varicose veins.
Effective methods of struggle with the disease are the responsibility of the selected exercises. They increase the tone of blood vessels, improve lymphatic and blood circulation, bring in the rule of the inflow of arterial blood. More available exercise — hiking.
Effective program of exercises with varicose veins:
- Lying on his back, to simulate a bike ride in a few minutes.
- In the same location run the "scissors," until the appearance of fatigue.
- The rollover on your stomach, lift alternating legs, delaying them for a few seconds, then bend knee and try to hit the heels to the buttocks (each movement is performed for 8 to 10 times).
- Sitting on a chair and resting your heels on the floor, move the socks in all directions (no less than 15 repetitions).
- Straight standing and with the arms "in pieces" perform "la rondine" — keep the torso as you tilt and one leg parallel to the floor and stretch your hands in the hand (up to 15 repetitions).
- In the same location to connect the heels together, socks to melt the part and do the squat, widening slightly at the knees in his hand, and when you lift out the socks (15-20 reps).
- Within a 10-minute run, turn, walk on tiptoes and heels, highly increase the hips.
In varicose veins so the simple to the complex, it is recommended to repeat 15-30 minutes, twice a day — morning and evening. You start with a small amount of movements, observe the reaction of the body. During the normal state of health, the volume of the load increase gradually.
In particular, these exercises are recommended to people, leading a sedentary life-style.
Hirudotherapy — easily transportable body of the procedure, having a minimum of contraindications. This method allows you to get rid of varicose veins, reduce trophic changes, pain and swelling, improve tissue nutrition. Medicinal sessions with the application of leeches should be performed only in specialized facilities under the supervision of an expert.
Traditional medicine offers a lot of ways to fight varicose veins:
- health drinks.
For the preparation of wraps and bandages are most often used horse chestnut, burdock, honey, apple cider vinegar, green tomatoes. Inside are infusions and beverages, nutmeg, daucus topper, walnut leaves, fruits of hawthorn.
These tools are often acting auxiliary modes of treatment. Before starting the application, you need to make sure to consult with your doctor.
The necessity of radical methods of treatment of varicose veins occurs in the following cases:
- Lack the effect of using medicines and folk remedies.
- Active progression of the disease.
- Formation of venous ulcers.
- Development of thrombophlebitis in acute.
The patient can be displayed minimally invasive manipulation or surgery.
Minimally invasive medical manipulation
A minimally invasive manipulations are:
- laser ablation;
- radiofrequency obliteration;
The advantages of using these techniques — the least degree of penetration in the body of a patient, high efficiency, and fast post-operative recovery.
The longer, more complex surgery is flebectomia — the procedure for the removal of sick veins performed by a vascular surgeon.
This method of treatment is often the cause of complications and is applied only in cases, when other methods of therapy do not lead to any positive result.
The prevention of varicose veins
To avoid the development of varicose veins will help the following operations:
- refusal to wear narrow shoes narrow, winding linen;
- curb the weight gain;
- avoid excessive physical workloads in the foot;
- exercise for the lower limbs and massage;
- the emphasis on a healthy lifestyle and diet.