However, in reality it is tied not so much to the female genital organs, as well as with the blood vessels located in the pelvic area. Special risk group are all of the patient, the age that allows you to give birth to, and also most of the pregnant women.
The causes of
If your examination, the doctor suspected varicose veins of the uterus – causes of the disease may be:
- The violation of the relationship between hormones in the body (a very high level of progesterone in the blood, which causes a reduction of the tone of the uterus and weakens all the pelvic blood).
- Transferred in earlier abortion.
- Genetic factors (transmission propensity to the birth and development of the disease in the generic line).
- Internal inflammation, that there is due attention and care.
- Various disorders of the menstrual cycle.
- Insufficiency of the cardiac valves (often observed in the ovaries), causing excessive pressure, pass blood flow in the pelvic of vienna.
- Forms chronic other diseases related to the female genital organs.
- The continuous use of the patient oral contraception.
- A strong limitation of the movements during pregnancy.
Any specific symptoms of varicose veins of the uterus, to note difficult. After all, they are for the most part of diseases related to the female genital organs. The main between these may be considered to be a symptom (pain, aching character. The area of the pain manifestations – belly, with the possible coverage of the lumbar and lumbosacral areas.
Increased pain may occur in these cases:
- At the end of the sexual act.
- Following a prolonged load on the lower part of the trunk (on foot) or if its prolonged immobility (sitting position).
- In the period of the loss of menstrual blood.
How dangerous is it
If time does not begin individual therapy, varicose veins of the veins of the uterus, it is possible to develop complications. They represent a serious threat to the health of the patient. In particular, lead to impairment of fertility. In addition to this, complications varicose veins of the uterus refer to:
- Copious bleeding.
- Venous interruption.
- Complete the impossibility, in the future, to have children of their own.
- Inflammatory processes in the genitals.
In addition to this, the varicose veins in the uterus can be the basis for the development of such diseases:
- Thrombosis (more likely for women in pregnancy, patients who suffer from varicose veins).
- Chronic closure of the abdominal syndrome (abdominal pain).
- Hypofunction of the ovaries.
- Mental disorders (unexplained feeling of anxiety, increased level of irritability, sleep disturbance, distraction).
Methods of diagnosis
If there is a suspicion of varicose veins of the uterus, the doctor first of all it is necessary not only to collect the clinical history of the patient, but also to make a careful inspection. With regard to the most recent methods of diagnosis, may be carried on such studies:
- ULTRASOUND with the sensor.
- The x-ray.
- The laparoscopy.
- The echocolordoppler.
- The computed tomography scan.
During the pelvic exam, pay attention to the color of the vaginal mucosa and cervical – usually it is close to the blue shade, there is swelling and thickening, sometimes obvious "nodules".
The types of varicose veins of the uterus
Varicose veins in the uterus can have a different character. Shocks are as good as the more blood vessels of the uterus, and those that pass through the cervix, vulva or horse.
Diseases of the veins of uterine can be classified according to the etiology of the source:
- Primary (congenital causes).
- Secondary (caused by gynecological problems, for example, endometriosis).
Advanced blood myometrium, or varicose veins blood vessels of the uterus it is possible to define so characteristic symptoms:
- The sensation of pain (related and the other "female" diseases).
- More abundant than usual, to highlight the nature of the serosa.
- Increase the amount of menstrual blood.
- Spotting ("spots") assigning to the middle of the menstrual cycle.
Varicose veins of the neck of the uterus has these features:
- A significant expansion of the veins that pass through this region.
- The combination with varicose veins and other female organs that are in the vicinity (ovaries, vagina, lips, and sometimes the lower limbs).
The peak of development of this type of disease, is represented pregnancy. Different reasons. The main of them continue to remain a significant imbalance of hormones in the body of the patient and the increase of the pressure, which the uterus and large blood vessels.
The main symptom of the disease can be considered the pain sensation in the lower half of the abdominal cavity, with possible radiating up to the lumbar region and the lumbar region.
With regard to varicose veins of the uterus during pregnancy, the main causes are:
- Individual predisposition of the patient.
The emergence of this disease – it is very important occasion for caesarean section during childbirth.
As this is the chosen course of treatment
To determine how to treat varicose veins of the uterus, you need therapy more experts:
- The gynaecologist.
- For most the earlier stages of disease will be applied conservative techniques. In this case, the treatment of varicose veins of the uterus will be composed by these components:
- The correct distribution of work loads, organisation of the workplace.
- The development of a special menu (with a content of vitamins and trace elements).
- The refusal of the patient of bad habits (smoking and alcohol intake causes a strong narrowing of the blood vessels).
- The performance of a complex THERAPY.
- Daily treatments of water (showers).
- The regular use of underwear of compression.
If the patient has started strong with varicose veins of the uterus – the treatment will be more radical. Most often, the intervention of the surgeon is inevitable. Generally, the surgical treatment involves the use of one of these techniques:
- Resection of blood vessels located in the ovaries (in progress control with the help of an endoscope).
- The complete removal of the uterus.
Are also possible alternatives:
- The course of laser treatment.
- Embolization (ligation) to be interested in vienna (for the control using angiography).
- The curing stage.
- Flebectomia the perineum.
And other, more delicate techniques with respect to radical resection.