Varicose veins — a disease that affects mainly the blood vessels of the legs and manifest their tiredness, swelling and pain. Violation of venous circulation in the pelvic leads to the development of varicose veins of the genital organs. Varicose veins the lips - a painful disease that prevents to lead a sexual life, playing sports and brings a lot of unpleasant symptoms.
Usually varicose veins the lips develops in women in the last trimester of pregnancy. The precursor often becomes varicose veins of the legs. The cause of the pathology in this case is the increase of pressure on the uterus and the pelvic floor. Vienna, located in the external genitalia, increases and the pathological change. The illness lasts until it expires and causes the expectant mothers, the discomfort and the fear.
In most cases, the symptoms of varicose veins disappear on their own after the birth of the child. But it happens that without timely started treatment of varicose veins becomes a problem when you are wearing the fetus and during birth. Stop further progression of the disease will only be the doctor, given the right treatment. Thanks to this, pregnant women do not refuse to have natural childbirth. Pathologically altered and advanced of the veins, it is possible to recover.
Pregnancy is the main cause of varicose veins the lips. In this responsible for every woman in a period of the body is experiencing a serious load of work. A significant increase in weight, hormonal imbalances, lack of exercise, physical over-voltage, venous vascular dysfunction low blood pressure — factors that favor the rupture of the venous circulation in the body of future mothers. Increased the uterus presses on the veins of the pelvis, which leads to disruption of the outflow of blood, increase blood volume and increase the load on the blood vessels of the body. Vienna is not so thick and elastic, such as the arteries. It is for this that affects, in the first place. In women, it swells riding, vienna and lips to "come out" and compacted.
The causes of the development of the disease is not a woman who has given birth are the following:
- The excess of body weight,
- Prolonged hormonal therapy,
- The weakness of the vascular wall,
- Failure valve unit of the veins,
- Heavy physical work,
- The pelvic inflammation,
- Courses of work,
- The lack of physical exercise,
- Prolonged stay in the heat, in particular the finding in the Turkish bath or in the sauna.
In women who suffer from varicose veins the lips, the external genital organs swell, the veins swell and often are entire conglomerates nodes. On mucous membranes and the skin appears screed and varicose veins. Irritated and dry the skin of the perineum, itching, tingling, or bad, you experience a burning sensation, swelling and discomfort, appear dysuria disorders. These unpleasant and painful sensations are heightened during sex, after an intense physical exercise and a visit to the toilet. The stabbing pain usually gives the sacred and the horse. The psychological state of a woman worsens her mood as reduced, will appear irritability.
The experts visually detect the deformation of the veins, which are aesthetically is not a good show. First on the genital lips occurs as a small nodule, which clinically does not manifest itself. Gradually the nodules becomes much, increase in size and hinder the normal sitting, walking, sex life. Venous nodules, ropes and cones, the growing and palpable in with palpation. Awesome dry skin horse is getting worse. In the latter stages of pregnancy, the pain becomes excruciating, and the obvious signs of varicose veins more visible. In more severe cases, the patient runs, and sit down with great difficulty.
When the clinical signs of the disease should immediately consult a doctor to conduct further research and the appropriate treatment.
Locate varicose veins the perineum can be alone, feel the external genitalia. Diagnosis and treatment of varicose veins lips deal with gynecologists, internists, and vascular surgeons. The doctor observes the woman, he listens to complaints and collects the anamnesis. Other diagnostic techniques are: the clinical study of blood, coagulogram, ULTRASOUND. Ultrasound allows you to see the status of the venous wall and confirm the diagnosis of the disease.
The treatment of pregnant women — the process is difficult and very responsible. Completely get rid of varicose veins pregnant women can only after giving birth. Effective and proper treatment can help reduce the severity of the clinical symptoms of the disease and stop the further development of the pathological process. Appropriate, and safe medication, prescribed by a doctor, and significantly improve the state of the veins, it will make them less obvious and painful.
Pregnant women who suffer from varicose veins or lips, experts provide the following recommendations:
- Do not lift objects heavier than 3 kg,
- The optimal (moderate) physical activity,
- Check the weight,
- Adjust the functioning of the intestine,
- Access to the swimming pool,
- Do not take hot baths, use of the shower,
- To wear his underwear,
- Observe the rules of personal hygiene,
- Rest in a pose that is special: lying on left side with knees bent and pressed up to the knees, the stomach.
The conservative treatment is to wear underwear compression, use creams with anesthetic and the application of medicines. It aims at relief of the reverse current of blood and the removal of the pain symptoms.
- Sick prescribed in the form of tablets, gels, and ointments.
- Agents, anti-platelet, prevent thrombosis.
- Wear underwear compression reduces processes are stagnant, and accelerates the process of circulation of blood, eliminates the symptoms of the disease and improves the health of the pregnant woman.
- Vitamin — the vitamin c intake, thinning the blood and improves the circulation of blood, and also vitamin E, which improves the elasticity of blood vessels.
- Reduce the pain and improve the medical gymnastics. For this you need to stand on all fours and lower your head on the pillow for the basin was above the head. This posture favors the flow of blood.
- If the cause of varicose veins the lips is not the pregnancy, symptomatic therapy. Sick to appoint agents, anti-platelet, anti-inflammatory and pain medication.
- Sclerotherapy - medical way to get rid of varicose veins lip. This injection technique, which allows it to be deleted, changed in the veins. The affected area varicose veins, cool the air, and then injected into the vein with a special solution, that limits and sgomita blood, ending the blood and prevent blood clots. Struck by a vessel stops functioning, and the blood goes into the veins healthy. After the injection is performed bilateral compression of the affected area for 5 - 7 minutes
Sclerotherapy – the method most effective and painless treatment for penile varicose veins, performed as an outpatient procedure and the bearer of a quality result. Are also possible using a special plastic and thermocoagulation. But the pregnant women as these methods are absolutely contraindicated.
If varicose veins the lips does not pass after the birth of the child in the light, and continues to progress, go to surgery. The main types of operations in varicose veins - classic flebectomia, radio-frequency and laser coagulation, deformed veins.
Events that prevent the development of varicose veins the lips:
- The preventive gynecological examination,
- Wear comfortable shoes, without heel,
- Frequent hiking,
- Contrast showers,
- The bath with sea salt,
- The power supply, to prevent the occurrence of constipation,
- The execution of exercises aimed at the prevention of varicose veins the lips,
- Wear easy underwear in natural fabrics,
- The medical control of blood clotting.
Varicose veins the lips currently is completely curable disease. Using the tools of modern medicine can be a quick and painless way to eliminate the symptoms of the disease and possible cosmetic defects. To achieve this goal, you need the time to reveal the disease. Otherwise, it varicose veins the lips may lead to a lot of trouble, especially for pregnant women. Just follow all the recommendations and prescriptions of the specialist. Self-diagnosis and self-medication it always ends badly!