Many women suffer from varicose veins, affecting the lower limbs. But there are cases, when the circulation of the blood occurs in the vessels the pelvic. Varicose veins the pelvic is not a rare disease. The treatment should start immediately, as well as the lack of treatment leads to serious consequences.
What is varicose veins of the veins of the pelvis, and as it is dangerous disease
A large number of blood vessels located in the internal and external genitals of the body of a woman. The venous system in the pelvic is fairly well developed. Each vessel has a valve and connects with the nearby. All the blood of the horse is collected and transported to the inferior vena cava.
Injured vienna different from healthy, and have the following characteristics:
- Overflowing with blood.
- Highly convoluted.
- Increased diameter.
- On the surface, are observed in nodules of small dimensions.
In varicose veins the vein to collect the blood of all the genitals (vulva, ovary, the uterus, the masterbatch of the tube), but they are not able to perform its transport into the inferior vena cava. The result is a stagnant process, and the blood penetrates into the walls of the blood vessels and tissue, which needs to scroll. The pots are full, there is swelling and the inflammation.
The risk of disease is that in the background of circulatory disorders may occur:
- Blood clots. It is small blood clots, wags the cavity of the vessel. When you lift, you may enter any body, including the brain and the heart. Death is the result.
- Infertility. The female body is not able to bear a child.
- Disorders of the menstrual cycle.
- Bleeding from the uterus.
Varicose veins pelvic also dangerous because it can lead to dishormonal violations of the ovaries.
The causes of the development of varicose veins vessels the pelvic many, and often the disease is manifested on the background of hormonal changes, and pregnancy. Result in the development of the pathology can:
- Prolonged treatment with the help of hormonal drugs.
- New break a sexual relationship for the purpose of contraception.
- Many or a difficult birth.
- Application hormonal funds.
- Dyspareunia. The disease manifests itself in the form of the onset of pain during sexual intercourse.
- Anorgasmia. The lack of orgasm.
- The great physical effort.
- A sedentary life-style.
- Congenital diseases of the connective tissue.
In about 30% of cases the cause of the development of the disease becomes pregnancy. This is due to the fact that during the formation of the fetal vasculature changes. Exposure to certain factors can occur varicose veins.
Degree of varicose veins of the veins of the pelvis
In medicine to determine the degree of varicose veins applies to the classification of A. E. Volkova. Its use allows to determine the level of development of pathology depending on the size of the vein and the localization of the inflammatory process.
Distinguish three degrees:
- The first degree is characterized by an increase of the diameter of the vessel not more than 5 mm. Watch the shot of vienna in the shape of a corkscrew.
- In the second grade celebrated the extension of the level up to 10 mm.
- For the third degree is the typical localization of the parameters and the increase in the diameter greater than 10 mm.
In the basin, depending on the degree of development and position of the hearth of the process of change in the structure of blood vessels, perhaps the use as a drug treatment, and surgery.
The clinical picture
Varicose veins vessels the pelvic manifests a set of symptoms. The first sign of development of circulatory disorders is the pain in the lower part of the abdomen, it appears for no apparent reason. Unpleasant feelings often give in to the lumbar zone or the horse. In addition, they may appear abundant secretions in the second half of the period of menstruation.
Also the symptoms of varicose veins of the veins of the pelvis are:
- The appearance of pain during menstruation.
- Violation function of procreation.
- Intense event, the first syndromes menstrual.
- Pain hypertensive. This is the result of cold, fatigue or stress.
- Aspect of discomfort through sexual in the field of the vulva, ovary, and vagina.
Against the background of these symptoms with the girls can rise to the fear of sexual contact, you receive a sense of anxiety, irritability. Also a violation of the integrity of the reproductive system, the woman can not continue to carry and give birth to a child.
Varicose veins pelvic, in some cases, is a contraindication to pregnancy.
All of the symptoms of varicose veins pelvic in women is manifested with different intensity. You have, as a whole, and for 1-2. But in this case, you should consult a doctor for examination and treatment.
When the symptoms of varicose veins gynecologist prescribes a comprehensive examination. When a patient complains of back pain, the specialist performs a visual inspection and determine the causes of the onset of the symptom. In some cases you need an additional advice of the vascular surgeon.
To determine the degree of change of the blood vessels in varicose veins vagina and other pelvic organs are held on the following diagnostic methods:
- The laparoscopy. It helps to determine a disease that is insidious in the area of the ovaries and on the surface of the myometrium.
- The echocolordoppler. Is assigned with the objective of identifying the systolic reduction of the speed of blood flow.
- Ultrasonography of the cardiovascular system. Allows you to set the sinuous veins, the bladder and of the inner genitals, as well as their degree of extension.
- The computerized tomography. Helps to establish the presence of veins, blood vessels, the degree of change and position. Indicators displayed on the screen.
- Selective phlebography. It is one of the purposes of the research. The procedure is performed through the introduction of the bent blood of the contrast medium.
On the basis of the results obtained, the specialist determines the degree of the lesions of the veins of the pelvis and assigns the treatment.
Treatment of varicose veins of the veins of the pelvis
The main tasks of the therapy, with varicose veins of the veins of the pelvis are:
- The recovery of the tone of the blood vessels.
- Troubleshooting processes are stagnant.
- Prevent the formation of blood clots.
- Improvement of tissue trophic.
Treatment of the disease with the help of an integrated approach. For this prescribe medications. The patient should normalize your life style, eating and the use of a compression garment. You must remember that when diagnosed with the disease is strictly prohibited to use the methods of traditional medicine. They can be applied only after consultation with the doctor, as adjunctive therapy.
The normalization of life-style
The causes of the inability to conceive in varicose veins vessels the pelvic, and the appearance of other symptoms of the disease becomes a wrong style of life. Experts recommend:
- Give up bad habits.
- Exclude standing or sitting for more than three hours.
- Give up to the big physical efforts.
- Every day to do gymnastics.
- Do not take a hot bath. The procedure can be replaced with sensory shower. The variation of the temperature of the water will help to keep blood vessels in good shape.
- Get rid of excess weight. To do this, it is possible to follow a diet and do sports.
Cure the disease is not easy. For this you must comply with all recommendations of the doctor. The doctor prescribes a series of special exercises that help restore the circulation.
During the diagnosis of varicose veins is being used, and medical therapy. They are often assigned to different groups of drugs:
- Special protections. Have an anti-inflammatory effect, improves blood circulation.
- Chelators. Are suitable for the connection and removal of toxins in the gut.
- Non-hormonal anti-inflammatory drugs. Helps to relieve pain and inflammation.
Are also assigned vitamin complexes that help to support the immune system. To prevent the formation of blood clots are the appointed agents antiplatelet. A medication taken only on the prescription of the doctor in one of the assays.
Compression and sclerotherapy
In varicose veins shown wearing special underwear compression, as it helps to create the necessary pressure on the blood vessels. Used in the home on a doctor's prescription.
Sclerotherapy is performed by means of puncture of the vein, which is expanded. In the subsequent liquidation of the special injected the drug, the caller will stick.
The procedure is often performed with lesions of the veins that lie close to the cover of the skin mantle.
With severe injuries of the veins, when there is a threat of complications, it is assigned to a surgical intervention. In the case of the assessment of varicose veins can be carried out the ligation of the ovary or of the vena cava.
Ways to run the operations there is more. The most popular is the endoscopic. The most popular is the method which applies high-precision laser.
The choice of the type of operation being performed by the attending physician, taking into account the indications and contraindications.
Forecast to establish varicose veins of the veins of the pelvis depends on several factors, such as the degree of development of the pathology, the localization of the pathological process and age of the patient. The consequences occur in the absence of therapy.
Subject to the observance of a correct diet and the rest of the recommendations of the doctor about, 80% of women after treatment feel good.
Varicose veins vessels the pelvic — a dangerous disease that should be ruled out when planning a pregnancy, as well as can be a contraindication to carry a pregnancy of a child. But pregnancy can become, herself, the cause of the development of this disease, which occurs in each quarter. To reduce the risk of occurrence of violations, you must eat well, exercise and give up bad habits.