Heaviness, tiredness and swelling of the legs may become of a dangerous symptom and unpleasant disease – varicose veins. Often suffer from the lord in adulthood, but lately the disease has become look and young girls. To understand how to treat varicose veins on the legs of women.
The causes of the appearance of varicose veins in women
The man in the veins there are valves that prevent the reverse movement of the blood, with the appearance of disorders in their work, the walls of blood vessels become thinner and elongated, which can be a cause of stagnation, as manifested varicose veins.
The main causes of varicose veins on the legs of the women:
- A genetic predisposition to diseases of the veins (congenital anomalies of the venous valves and of the walls of the blood vessels);
- Pregnancy increases the work load on all organs, including the cardiovascular system;
- Disorders of the metabolism, hormonal drugs;
- The excess of weight;
- High physical load on the lower limbs, especially for athletes and people who spend most of their time in the walk – teachers, sellers, etc.;
- A sedentary lifestyle, sedentary work;
- Long sitting pose, the foot on the leg;
- Wear discomfort, adequate clothing and tight shoes;
- Injuries of the foot.
Lately, the varicose veins on the legs of young girls and women appears more and more often. This is also tied in first place with the inheritance (for her, the disease can develop even in young children), and pregnancy (due to hormonal change state the blood can become thicker, and increase in intra-abdominal pressure makes it more difficult outflow of venous blood).
The excess of female sex hormones have a negative influence on the collagen fibers that line the walls of the veins. The tone of the blood vessels due to this can become much worse, for which the varicose veins appear in women.
The symptoms of varicose veins in women
Varicose veins of women develop slowly and requires a long treatment period. The disease progresses gradually, circulatory disorders cause damage to the valves and the stretching of the walls of the blood vessels. In the picture the signs of varicose veins legs women visible to the naked eye.
Women suffer from varicose veins more often than men, so they need to monitor the health of your circulatory system with caution, especially if someone in your family has also had problems with the veins.
The main symptoms of varicose veins in women's feet:
- In the event the capillary network;
- Nocturnal cramps in the calf muscles;
- Feeling of tiredness in the legs at night: swelling, pain, burning;
- Emerge the veins on the surface of the skin;
- Hyperemia of the tissues, the change of color of the skin can blush, turn pale, turn blue. It is possible the appearance of age spots;
- In the advanced stages appear plagues on the skin, which for a long time do not heal.
When the detection of the symptoms of varicose veins woman it is important to immediately consult the doctor phlebologist or sosudistomu surgeon. Launched a form of the disease can lead to complications: blood infection, amputation and even death.
Methods for the treatment of varicose veins in women
After that the doctor will make the diagnosis of varicose veins, the woman must comply with all the recommendations for the resolution of the disease. In which phase was not a disease, it is important to use a complete treatment for the operation. Particular attention must be paid to the treatment of varicose veins during pregnancy.
The surgical treatment
Longer running cases of varicose veins require special and careful care. Radical method is in the possession of a surgical removal of the vein, which is increased. There are two types of intervention:
- Classic flebectomia – hazardous operation with a long rehabilitation period. In the course of manipulation to remove the diseased soil of the pot. After surgery, it is possible the appearance of bleeding and contact with the infection in the wound;
The surgery is not pass during pregnancy, and infectious diseases, in order not to cause a deterioration of the women.
- Mini flebectomia helps to solve the small nodules. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia, are made small holes, through which with the help of a hook is struck by a vase and cropped. The recovery takes a couple of days, but has virtually no contraindications.
Modern, low-impact way for the treatment of varicose veins on the legs of women, its essence lies in the fact that the vein is closed with the help of some of the procedures, and the rehabilitation period is almost completely absent. Traces of this intervention does not remain. Variety of mini-invasive (the almost total absence of trauma to other tissues and systems of the body) therapy:
- Sclerotherapy – the introduction of a special bonding hit in pot;
- Laser coagulation under the influence of the beam is deleted, the vascular network in the foot;
- The ablation is performed with the help of the disposable catheter, during manipulation heats up, stimulating the reduction in the advanced blood.
The treatment of varicose veins in women develops medicines for internal and external use. The medications are required to relieve the inflammation, strengthen the venous walls, and to prevent the thickening of blood and blood clots. But for this woman, a need that is long-lasting intake of drugs prior to their use we recommend that you apply with a list of the contraindications and consult a specialist, to avoid the further development of the disease.
In the first phase of varicose veins on the legs it is sufficient only to ointments and creams to eliminate the swelling and the feeling of tiredness.
In case of difficulties in the treatment of varicose veins also assigned tablets for oral administration.
If there is the risk of thrombosis or the blood is too thick, so make sure you take blood-thinning medications – the drugs based on aspirin or heparin.
To get rid of venous nodes are in need of surgery – the popular and the ways not to help.
A compression garment for the women seems to be in one of three forms: pantyhose, tights, stockings or socks. It is advisable to wear after surgery, and also during the complete treatment of the varicose veins. To establish what is the degree of compression hosiery need to see a specialist who determines, depending on the stage of the disease, the necessary level of support of the veins.
The popular recipes
The popular medicine to help relieve the symptoms, but not cure varicose veins in women. There are various recipes that help to accelerate the recovery and strengthen the walls of blood vessels in the house.
Decoctions, blood-thinning, give the tone of the blood vessels, preventing their trauma, increasing the immunity of the body:
- Pour 20 g of nettle (dried or fresh) to a cup of boiling water, let stand for 1 hour. Divide into 3 parts, the broth resulting from every day drink a glass during the day. This tincture strengthens the veins, do not allow wear of the valves;
- Ginseng tones and eliminates the disease of the blood vessels. Alcohol tincture can be purchased at the pharmacy or cook it yourself, for this he needs 150 g of dry ginseng, soaked in 600 ml of vodka. Within 2 weeks of the tool should rest in a cool, dark place, then filter the liquid and take 4 times a day for 1-2 tablespoons on an empty stomach.
Compresses and ointments to act out for the sick of the areas of the foot, eliminate varicose veins, acting locally.
- Finely rub the beets, mix with 2 tablespoons honey and mix well. Apply the ointment to the damaged areas, the legs, even if only for a few hours.
- Apply on the whole night, pulp of raw potato on the affected area on the legs. The treatment lasts 4-6 weeks, with the daily repetition of the session. The morning after-step, it is necessary to wash with clean water.
Tips for a healthy diet and physical activity
Adhering to a correct diet and by performing simple exercises, the patient will check the ability to accelerate the healing or prevent worsening the state. In the first place adjust power – reduce the consumption of fatty, salted and smoked food, alcohol and confectionery products. Give preference to fresh vegetables and fruit, seafood and fish, to diversify the diet with the help of eat low-fat lean meat, fish, nuts and legumes.
Every day make a light or to charge the price reasonable load on the legs helps keep the blood vessels healthy longer. Find at least 20-30 minutes per day of physical activity – walks in the park, a bike ride, do the swim.
In varicose veins, a woman needs to be cleaned with heat treatments. Sauna, steam room, waxing and a hot pack can result in a worsening of the condition of women.
Varicose veins are more likely to suffer from women than men, and this is mainly due to the physiological characteristics of the fairer sex. The disease begins with women of different ages, including very young girls, and its slow development asleep the supervision of patients, therefore, treatment beginning to do, when the varicose veins on the legs have already reached a critical stage and brings the feelings of discomfort. The therapy includes regulation of diet, wearing support underwear, reception medication drugs and in the absence of contraindications – the use of public funds. The surgery applies only in advanced cases.