Beautiful legs is the dream of every woman, just about of them are turning their attention to a man, who treats the opposite sex as an object of worship. Unfortunately, many women suffer from this disease, such as varicose veins, which not only spoils the appearance of the legs, but also affects the health of the body.
Let us try to understand, that is the varicose veins on the legs, which promotes its occurrence and how to deal with the disease.
Varicose veins of the veins of the legs
When standing, peripheral vienna, under the skin, become inflamed and swell, are varicose veins. In this case, do not note this event in the body is simply impossible, because, as in the feet appear large blue vienna. It is necessary to note, that in varicose veins the system of the valves in the veins is destroyed, which leads to serious and negative consequences.
This violation means that the blood in the veins on the legs may not move as expected, and because of this, that the blood stagnates in the veins, the pressure increases, forming nodes. High pressure causes the dilatation of the walls of the blood vessels, and become visible. If the legs visible, the so-called vascular network, and then, the blood vessels weakened.
A disease of the veins was known in antiquity, and up until today is fairly widespread, not only among women but also among men. The statistics says that every five persons on Earth suffers from this disease. The main factor in the development of this disease is a disease of the connective tissue. Since in the female body, and the reorganization of the hormones is more, phlebologist most frequently access them.
Not worth the effort of dealing with neglect from her veins of the legs, because this is not only a visual defect, and threatens your health, and, sometimes, it happens that you, and the life. Timely appeal to professionals is the key to the success of the liberation from the disease in question. If the disease to run, this will result in the need for surgical intervention, which is full of a mass of negative consequences for the health.
Varicose veins is the disease, which today suffer from the more the 15% of the population, and most of them, in the first phase of the development of this disease, also do not suspect nothing about the presence of problems with the veins. By the way, varicose veins to the men in the foot is much more rare.
That fosters the development of varicose veins?
There are a large number of factors that support the development of varicose veins. The most common are:
- excess weight
- adjust the load on the legs
- wearing tight jeans, socks, tights
The factors listed above are the primary causes of the development of varicose veins. There is also a list of criteria, consisting of scientists, where it is explained that becomes the reason of the emergence and development of the disease in question:
- The excessive pressure of the body on the lower limbs. The probability of the occurrence of varicose veins in people who spend too much time on my feet, it is large enough.
- Genetic predisposition. This disease is very often transmitted by the parents of the child. In the case in which at least one of the parents suffers from this disease, the risk of a similar disease of the child is more than 75%.
- The style of life. Small mobility, with great probability, can cause varicose veins. For the most part it is people with a sedentary job.
- Hormonal disorder. It is In these periods in the female body very often happens, the stagnation of the blood. It is worth mentioning that these periods not just in the life of every woman (pregnancy, after a generic period, puberty, menopause).
Frequent stressful situations also adversely affect the health of the blood vessels.
The symptoms of varicose veins on the legs
The symptoms of the disease examined, it is necessary to know at least on the basis of the fact that such knowledge can help to recognize the disease at an early stage and, therefore, to treat her will be much easier. The most common symptoms are:
- The pain in the veins of the legs. Can be expressed in terms of the pull the pain or a strong burning sensation.
- The legs become heavy, very heavy, and these feelings become regular.
- Swelling of the legs and cramps. Usually, such manifestations of varicose veins discomfort of night, when the legs are in full peace.
- Significant varicose veins. To the naked eye you can see that the legs start to stand out large strands.
- The pain sensation in the back of the leg or in a pit below the knee.
- Even if their veins are inflamed, you have not seen, are easily palpable.
- Swelling and pain in the feet.
If the weather does not get medical treatment, the disease can progress, and if the early stages of development does not cause any pain, the one launched varicose veins can manifest itself as follows:
- severe pain in varicose veins legs
- visible gaskets
- spots on the legs with varicose veins
- the presence of venous ulcers
If you miss the moment and the time does not react to the primary symptoms, can happen gap nodes.
Stage of varicose veins on the legs
The exact amount of stages of varicose veins is still not defined, different doctors call it different quantities. The main ones are the following four stages:
- In the initial phase. Swell your legs, you feel regular fatigue and heaviness in the legs, sometimes occurs an annoying, and seemingly unexplained pain. In this case, it will be effective massage and cosmetic for the legs. You need to understand what is the "cure" is effective only in the initial phase.
- In the first phase. The symptoms of the initial phase are added, and the vascular network, small nodules on the veins. Sometimes there are cramps.
- In the second phase. In this phase of the development of varicose veins, the vascular network becomes more cumbersome, already occupies a large area on the leg, the number of blood clots increases. Swelling of the legs becomes a normal phenomenon, and the swelling is quite strong. The pain becomes more strong and not pay attention to them, it does not work.
- The Stage third. Changes are already experiencing and the skin on the legs. They become lifeless and very dry, even the skin pigmentation changes. At the foot appears, so-called, varicose veins. Any trauma or a wrong move can cause them to rupture, and then form ulcers on the legs with varicose veins.
Treatment of varicose veins on the legs
Definition of varicose veins in the early stages, it gives you the possibility to quickly and without surgery to get rid of the disease. Let's see the most common methods of treatment of varicose veins on the legs:
- Foot massage in varicose veins. Very good and quite an effective method in the early stages of the development of the disease. This helps to restore the normal functioning of the blood, improve the circulation of blood in general. It is worth remembering that at home, alone, this massage is better not to do, because, as this process must be carried out by a specialist. Self-massage can only worsen the condition of the veins of the legs.
- The bandage of the affected varicose veins phases of the walk. There can be used special bandages or stockings varicose veins of the veins of the legs. Such funds shall be applied to avoid the worsening of the state of the veins and reduce the load on them.
- Application of a medication drugs. If the patient suffers from varicose veins, usually prescribe special medications.
- Ointment. The practice shows that the cream of varicose veins on the legs is an effective means before the second phase of the development of the disease.
- Surgery. This method of treatment is used in extreme cases, when all of this is not enough.
- Treatment of varicose veins of the legs laser. Today, an effective way to get rid of a vascular network, but, unfortunately, useless during the execution of the form of the disease.
Treatment folk remedies for varicose veins on the legs
Before use, the following methods are popular treatment, it is necessary to consult a doctor. People who suffer from varicose veins should understand that it is a wrong method of treatment, it can worsen the situation and lead to an intense development of the disease.
- To improve the circulation of blood, it is possible to take a bath with the addition of chamomile or oak bark. They also help tone the blood.
- Healing considered the wraps with olive oil and sea buckthorn oil.
- Wrap with honey have a positive impact on the state of the veins of the legs.
- Decoctions of herbs. To improve the state of the veins, it is necessary to prepare the roots of liquorice, fruits of the hawthorn.
The prevention of varicose veins on the legs
The most important preventive method in this case is timely recourse to medical care during the detection of the symptoms of varicose veins and the exact fulfillment of all the medical visits. Total prevention of varicose veins is the following:
- an active lifestyle without the fatigue of the legs;
- adjust the step of the course of massage for the recovery of normal movement;
- abstinence from alcohol, tobacco smoke;
- sports activities;
- sedentary work, often getting up, and running a workout for the legs.
Varicose veins serious disease of the veins, and if neglected the first symptoms of the emergence of this disease, the intensive development of varicose veins can lead to the fact that the person stops walking, and this can result in the loss of the lower limb.