How does the treatment of varicose veins laser? Indications for surgical treatment. Contraindications to the intervention. The methodology of intervention. The period of rehabilitation in the treatment of varicose veins with the laser.
Treatment of varicose veins laser refers to minimally invasive methods of therapy. Laser coagulation of varicose veins is performed without any incisions. Through a slight puncture is made, the impact of directional radiation on the blood and the vascular wall. The vein struck together and after a while it is completely excluded from the circulation of the blood.
The laser treatment of varicose veins well done, that does not require the introduction of general anesthesia (performed with the aid of local anesthetics), and there is no need much time to be in the hospital.
Directions to the surgery
The laser treatment is performed in the expansion phase of the mouths venous vessels not more than 1 cm, vascular pattern, still has not undergone significant changes, and the veins affected suffer evenly with no kinks. Venous branches are healthy or have a small extension.
In this way, the absolute indication for the treatment of veins, the laser is zero or it is the first phase of the inflammatory process. Varicose veins should affect only the subcutaneous vienna.
Laser operation is carried out in small areas affected by the pathological process of vienna. When this happens the minimum defeat in the surrounding tissues.
If the process is past the second or more successive stages, to the affected veins deep or hit a significant part of the vascular bed – the treatment is ineffective.
The advantages of such a procedure, as the removal of varicose veins laser are:
- a short stay in a surgical hospital;
- there are no large incisions on the skin in the beings, and, therefore, do not remove the spots;
- laser removal is less traumatic to flebectomia;
- quick recovery;
- there are not scars, scars, bruises;
- minimum use of pain medications;
- the minimum number of side effects;
- veins treatment is carried out under the constant control of an ULTRASONIC device.
Contraindications to the intervention
In the case of the defeat of the deep veins or the presence of a second (and more) phase of development the possession of laser therapy is ineffective. In medical practice, there are also relative and absolute contraindications to the implementation of this procedure.
To absolute contraindications, when does not cure varicose veins laser are the following:
- The presence of thrombophlebitis.
- A large chance of thrombosis.
- Chronic processes in the circulatory system and the lymphatic system.
- Launched in the pathological process, is hitting the vein wall.
Ignoring these contraindications, there is a great possibility of massive development of thrombosis and/or vascular wall damage venous.
To absolute contraindications include the inability to lead an active life and/or enjoy of compression underwear. The execution of these points is an important moment during the recovery with this procedure, as the treatment of varicose veins with the laser.
This procedure, as the laser treatment of varicose veins of the lower limbs, there are relative contraindications.
- the presence of an outbreak of inflammation in the seat of operations;
- it is a chronic disease in the acute phase;
- excess body weight.
Having such conditions, it is necessary to bring your body back to normal: taking care of chronic processes, to translate the acute phase, long-term remission and only after you do a surgery. If you don't pay attention to it, it is possible to develop many complications as part of the venous system, and by the body concerned.
During the pregnancy, and the presence of an excess of body weight is very obvious an increase of the load on the foot, which leads to complications during the treatment of leg veins laser as during anesthesia, and during recovery.
Treatment of varicose veins of the veins of the legs with the help of the laser it will be difficult or complicated for the technique of running, if identified in the following processes:
- high the probability of the occurrence of massive bleeding;
- diabetes mellitus;
- systemic allergic reactions.
Another disadvantage of this method of therapy is the relatively great cost and the lack of all the cities of highly qualified professionals.
The methodology of intervention
With this disease such as varicose veins laser treatment performed on an outpatient basis in specialist clinics. In the hospital must necessarily be a special equipment — SCANNER, which works in real time throughout the surgery.
In some cases, the local anesthesia, but there is the probability of making less than him. If the patient is very nervous, we strongly recommend that you perform the procedure to drink prescribed by a doctor and sedative drugs.
The technique of treatment of leg veins laser includes:
- Introduction to the damaged blood vessel through a small incision in the skin of the led. The led is a source of laser beams, which is continuous or pulsed character, with a fixed wavelength.
- Under the influence of the radiation is the expulsion of blood to the affected blood vessel. When the wall of the vessel fall down and after some time of being together. He stops working completely, as well as the blood flow is interrupted.
- Circulation after the laser therapy goes more deep vein the mainstream, which is located in the column to the muscles, and visually does not occur.
- The duration of surgery for the treatment of varicose veins on the legs does not exceed an hour and a half (about 30 minutes on a lower limb).
Veins treatment with laser is a method with no injuries, as well as the impact appears to be only interested in the wall and are not affected nearby tissues. The radiation has a wavelength of 1500 nm. The hemoglobin present in the blood is pathologically altered in vienna, it absorbs the energy, highlighted with the laser. This process, when the form of the thermal energy, that paste awesome the venous walls between them from the inside.
After a bit of time on the place of vienna occurs in the formation of connective tissue, which is reabsorbed.
Immediately after the operation above the veins is strictly forbidden to stand up abruptly or change the position of the body – can be a collapse of the vascular system.
You need to:
- slowly, without sudden movements sit;
- get up without tearing, gently.
To remove the veins of the legs, the treatment should begin with doppler us. This procedure is mandatory for all the patients that the doctor has recommended this therapy method.
The period of rehabilitation
Before performing the removal procedure varicose veins laser asked to buy linen for the house, with compression properties. Its size and the degree of compression, the patient should discuss with the doctor.
If one is found varicose veins of the veins of the legs, the preventive treatment you need to start wearing underwear compression immediately after surgery. You must always wear (do not remove) for two days.
If you take pathological of vienna was successful without complications, the doctor may allow you to shoot at night. The duration of use is determined by the speed of formation of connective tissue.
In the first week after operation is desirable to give a too big load on the lower limbs.
- lifting of heavy objects;
- sauna or Turkish bath.
If a woman has cured the disease laser, are recommended:
- the walks, held in the car;
There is a series of general recommendations that you need to run all the patients that are diagnosed with varicose veins. In particular, it is worth to pay attention to them those patients in whom the operation was performed.
- strict control of body weight;
- do not take a lot of time in the same pose;
- get rid from the habit to sit "foot to foot";
- eradicate the habit of smoking;
- wear shoes with a heel not higher than 5 cm;
- recommended every day, go for long walks.
Many women are worried about how it affects the hair removal and hair removal with varicose veins on the status of the venous system. Waxing in this disease, it is possible to pass. For this procedure would be the best shaving machine, the use of which will be more secure of this disease.
Laser hair removal also has the right to exist (occurs the removal of unwanted hairs without touching, and injuries of small capillary network). But it is desirable before this procedure get the advice of his doctor-phlebologist. Epilation lasers are considered the most secure devices in the early stages of varicose veins.
Hair removal with varicose veins of the lower limbs is strictly prohibited. During this procedure, there occurs the destruction of the hair bulb, resulting in trauma small capillaries venous.
From the foregoing, it can be concluded: the first was diagnosed with varicose veins on the legs and the treatment is carried out with the laser, the more successful and without consequences, it will be the post-operative period. The recovery will be after a couple of weeks, and the patient can lead a fulfilling life, forgetting its recent problems.
For the modern man with varicose veins has become a very common disease, suffering from men and women of any age. Year varicose veins of the lower limbs, according to statistics, constantly more and more young people. In addition to the unpleasant sensations in the legs, the disease has a negative impact on health in general, the person is not able to be active and working 100%. Earlier this problem, you can delete only surgically, but modern medicine offers a new way to combat varicose veins.
Laser treatment replaces the traditional methods of treatment, which allows a quick, effective and painless way to solve the problem of varicose veins and to be in good shape. The essence of this method and what are the comments after the application of a laser treatment?
The essence of the method of removal of veins, laser
Laser coagulation is another name for laser treatment, in european countries already started to use this method if the problem of varicose veins. It allows you to get a positive result quickly and painlessly, and then became the most important for fighting varicose veins. The procedure is carried out as an outpatient procedure and is as follows:
- the doctor makes the patient local anesthesia;
- after that is injected into a vein light guide connected to the laser device;
- the laser beam has an effect on the wall, without damaging other tissues, glues them;
- the doctor checks through the ULTRASOUND operation, which gives 100% guarantee of a positive outcome.
This method allows to treat not only the large nodes on the veins, with his help, it is possible to solve the problem of small varicose veins. The day after the surgery of the veins of the patient returns to life. This method has many advantages compared to surgical intervention:
- the minimum period of rehabilitation;
- the lack of pain;
- the operation under local anesthesia;
- the operation lasts for a small period of time;
- therapeutic long-term in direct and high efficiency;
- the ability to run at the same time on both ends.
Before the doctor prescribes laser treatment, the patient, be sure to spend an ULTRASOUND, and even duplex or triplex scanning. This allows you to avoid the risk of complications after surgery.
After the completion of the laser operation the patient is placed in the feet, compression stockings, and to them you must walk for about 40 minutes under the supervision of a physician, after that you can go inside the structure. Compression garment must remain on the patient's body for 2 days, then you can shoot only for a night. Necessarily on the second day he should come to see a doctor, but the socks on the legs, must wear constantly for 1,5 -2 months.
Indications and contraindications
Laser treatment for varicose veins is not suitable in all cases, here there are its limits and clear directions for the performance of this method. Even before the removal of varicose veins the physician must make sure that:
- the extension of the subcutaneous tissue large vein of the leg in the field of mouth up to 1 cm;
- a small number of extended venous flows;
- both the subcutaneous veins (large and small) have an operation of the barrel, for a light guide may pass freely into the veins of the legs.
There are a number of contraindications to general and local implementation of procedures of laser surgery. Among the general contraindications are:
- the tendency to thrombosis;
- employee illness in the acute phase, they should do in the first place;
- circulatory disorders of the legs of a chronic character;
- after the laser treatment for the inability to move actively;
- if this is not possible, immediately after the operations to take advantage of compression underwear, for example, for obesity.
There are also contraindications of local character — the inflammatory changes in the area of planning of the intervention and when, in the great saphenous vein in the leg greatly expanded the trunk.