Chronic venous insufficiency manifests itself with different symptoms and signs. Module and phase of the disease directly affects the appearance of varicose veins on the legs and what type of symptoms accompanied. Forms of diseases of the cardiovascular insufficiency depends on the veins, which struck the disease, the prevalence of process and location.
Distinguish between varicose veins:
- reticular (finely vascular);
- segmental (focal);
- perforant (defeat of the interconnection of the veins);
- mass (disease of small or large veins under the skin).
Each type of varicose veins has the characteristics to external events. The presence of complications depends on the stage of the disease.
The reticular form
Of all the known types of varicose veins – this easier. The disease affects mainly the feet of the women, the men are rarely affected by this disease.
In the photo of varicose veins in the initial phase the reticular module, you can define only strengthen the vascular pattern. This bluish retina of the small venous fragments of a diameter of not more than 3 mm. more Often it is localized on the hips, thighs area of the side surfaces. The first appears more fragments similar to the pinion, then it affects more vast square.
This form of varicose veins, often called the cosmetic, she is not dangerous to the flow of blood, but the women deliver aesthetic inconvenience. The individual reticular varicose veins of the legs can cause:
- the swelling;
- the pain;
- seizure contraction of the muscles during the night;
- itching of the skin;
- bleeding petecchiali.
This form is best treatable. One of the most effective methods of therapy such varicose veins is sclerotherapy. It is not dangerous and is painless. But patients often do not consider the manifestations of varicose veins serious causes of appeal to phlebologist. In this case, the disease enters into a chronic disease. Can cause bleeding of the vessels of the surface.
Important!The reticular form of varicose veins requires the obligation to consult a physician. This will prevent the occurrence of complications.
The segmental form
This type of varicose veins can manifest itself already during the early stages of the disease. When segmental form affects larger vessels of diameter 3 mm. But the disease carries the focal character, lose their tone, only one or more veins and the main tributaries. This type of disease is characterized by the absence of the reverse-reset of the blood, which facilitates the therapy.
If you look at the picture of varicose veins on the legs in the segmental form, it is possible to see the branches of the main vein on the tibia. And ' the main tributaries of blood.
Note! The conservative treatment of the disease. In the event of movement and training the main tributaries of nodes can be applied miniphlebectomy. Localized segmental varicose veins in the area anteromedial and mediodorsal and posterior surface of the leg and in the popliteal fossa.
This disease affects large and small trunk of the vein. Great, it suffers in a couple of times smaller. In the picture of varicose veins of the veins of the legs distinctly perceptible protrusion of the large blood vessels in the lower area of the leg, the lateral surface of the thighs and on the feet. Vascular wall standing taut and visible knobby education.
The disease proceeds with the characteristic symptoms of chronic circulatory failure. Due to vascular lesions, the valves occurs the reflux (the reset). In the standard the blood moves in the same direction. In case of insufficiency of the valves are not closed until the end, and occurs the congestion of the blood vessels. For this reason, the veins are stretched and lose their elasticity.
Dorsal varices requires serious treatment. Often used a small surgery, and conservative techniques.
Important!In the absence of appropriate treatment of trunk varicose veins on the legs, complicated thrombophlebitises and thrombosis recurring.
In the feet there are deep and under the skin of vienna. Between them you connect the blood vessels, which call perforant.
No less important, of vienna, of the trunk. Their defeat leads to circulatory failure in the legs. The blood is not sent to the track in full. This promotes a stagnant phenomenon and thrombosis.
The error symptoms:
- the image of varicose veins on the legs with the defeat of incontinence of veins the perforators clearly shows the presence of swollen blood;
- places visible bumps and bruises;
- the skin assumes a dark color;
- can occur skin rashes and scratches.
The localization of this form varies and depends on the location of the affected vein. This and the calf and the thigh, and the coot. Sometimes blood swelling in the area of the achilles tendon and below the knee. The treatment is more surgical, but when some of the outbreaks of possible minimally invasive methods.
Stage of varicose veins of the legs
Doctors all over the world every year the forum is held, and seminars for varicose veins. The types and forms of the disease undergo a permanent change. Specialists of different describe the stage of varicose veins in the legs. Their number is in continuous evolution. The latter approved the classification contains seven degrees:
- Before or equal to zero. Shows no external signs. Patients complain only heaviness, tiredness and swelling. Sometimes it can annoy the periodic occurrence of seizures.
- The second. In the picture the second stage, you can clearly see the cardiovascular network in the area of the popliteal cups and thighs. The symptomatology does not change.
- The third. Visible swelling of the blood vessels, especially under load or in a sitting position. Over veins can be seen in the foot nodules of blue color. The patients feel the pain and tension.
- The fourth. To bulging veins will adds to the appearance of edema. In the evening, the legs become full, and in the morning everything back to normal. The swelling can cause a feeling of numbness or tingling in the legs.
- The fifth. Disorders of the metabolism. Power tissue is missing, and on the skin form changes and trophic. They can be in the form of plaques, dry, redness, and scratches. The skin around the veins, the color changes to dark. Perhaps the development of thrombophlebitis.
- The sixth. Photos of this phase is different from the others. On it are visible pronounced the plagues in the field of veins of the lower limbs. Following a massive treat wounds heal primary voltage.
- The seventh. The most recent phase. In other classifications is called decompensation. The more negative the outcome of the disease. Walking form ulcers healed. They can get wet and fester. This degree requires urgent hospital treatment. It can be complicated sepsis, and thromboembolism.
Important! The types of varicose veins on the legs, complicated violation of the integrity of the skin and the accession of secondary infection, it can threaten the patient's life.
There is still a classification that involves three stages of varicose veins:
- Compensation. It is manifested only local symptoms (pain, cramps, heaviness). External changes of the blood vessels is not observed.
- Subcompensation. You develop signs of external varicose veins can medium. Appear varicose veins and signs of segmental loss.
- Decompensation. Heavy the consequences of chronic venous insufficiency. Trophic lesions, ulcers, and thrombosis.
Photos and description of the main forms and stages of varicose veins can help to recognize this insidious disease. Sometimes even small events lead to chronic venous insufficiency. The attentive relation to their health and the timely treatment to the doctor may prevent the development of severe disease.