Bring a child — in and of itself an ordeal for women, especially in the second half of pregnancy. In this period the lower part of the trunk is in constant voltage, withstand considerable loads. The blood vessels can not cope with a large burst, this is the main cause of varicose veins on the legs, the future mothers.
It also increases the flow of blood to nourish not the body, but once the two of them, in some cases three! The uterus increases in volume, the pressure increases, which prevents the natural circulation of the blood, is another important factor, causing the disease. There are other causes of the development of the disease:
- the rapid weight gain, overweight;
- reinstall the pregnancy;
- the lack of physical exercise, sedentary work;
- the hormonal changes in the background;
- hereditary predisposition;
- bad habits;
- welcome long sun baths.
Also during the pregnancy exacerbated all hidden or chronic diseases, therefore, resort to the prevention of the disease. If the problem has yet emerged, and then use our recipes for the treatment.
How is it manifested and how to get rid of allergy to the house dust? Interesting the shades are described on this page.
The first signs and symptoms
The disease initially in itself is not manifested, but with time you will feel discomfort and other signs:
- the veins are on the rise, are visible to the naked eye;
- formed a different type of mesh is the result of a rupture of the blood vessels;
- in the evening there is a tiredness in the legs, swelling;
- the pain does not take place in the morning, the situation is aggravated;
- varicose veins is not only on the legs, but also in the pelvic area (uterus, lips, etc.). In this situation, only the doctor detect this disease, but if you feel itching, pain in the groin, inability to stay long-term, immediately contact your gynecologist;
- in advanced cases, patients have cramps of the lower limbs.
When it is detected any of the symptoms mentioned above it would be advisable to inform your physician, you will update the diagnosis, prescribe treatment.
Classification of the disease
Pregnant women are relating to these types of varicose veins:
- of the lower limbs. The most widespread type, see the legs and support for the whole body, face is appeared in the load;
- the vagina. Often it is diagnosed during the second pregnancy, it would be appropriate for an immediate intervention of the doctors, in fact, that condition can interfere with the birth;
- of the uterus. With this type of problem to be dealt with women make the abortion, moved a sexual infection or from a genetic predisposition;
- to the groin. Accompanied by severe pains in this field, it prevents you from walking normally.
Avoid self-diagnosis and self-medication, think of the future child, only a physician to determine with precision the type and the course of action.
Programs of physical exercises and effective treatment methods
Talk with your gynecologist, the better option would be that, if you made a referral to a specialist narrow profile – (physician deals with the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency or CVI.
So the doctor, depending on the stage of development, the location of the disease, will award the following medications:
- local application of ointments and gels;
- welcome special pills that strengthen the walls of the blood vessels within, to help recover the already damaged;
- anticoagulants. These medicines help improve blood, do not give the form of stagnation, which clog the blood vessels, those with the time to break out. Apply in extreme cases, as this may cause the detachment of the placenta, bleeding;
- special linen for the home. The doctor will choose for you compression tights, socks, with another effect. Can be worn for prevention (70 den) or for treatment (irc 100-280 den);
- with the extension of the veins of the legs, to help all types of remedies, folk medicine, recipes read below.
Important! When it is detected a strong swelling, redness in area of swelling of the vein, acute pain, high temperature, please do not hesitate and call an ambulance!
On arrival at the hospital to inform the staff about his problem, also do not run this process after the birth of your child to the light.
Useful exercise for future mothers, these exercises can help relieve fatigue, reduce the pain and swelling:
- Sit on a chair,move your feet in a circle, don't miss the heels from the floor;
- Standing, the left foot, pull forward, turn first one foot, then the whole leg, alternating the legs;
- Useful to walk in the tip of the foot, go around the whole apartment for 3-4 times, then walk on the outer part and on the inner side of the foot;
- Sit on a surface tear from the floor, heels, socks must remain pressed against the floor, then return to the starting position.
Every thing is to do the exercise for 10 times, preferably for 3 series. Consider your health and the period of pregnancy, overwork and not worth the effort.
Treating varicose veins is possible with the help of surgery, but in extreme cases. Pregnant women such manipulation is strictly prohibited.
Treat means of folk medicine
Some ladies rely solely to the doctors, but there are ways proven by our mothers, grandmothers. These recipes do not contain chemicals, is all natural, therefore, for pregnant women there are no particular contraindications, also of the individual intolerance of some components.
List the most effective means to help with varicose veins:
- apple cider vinegar. Can be used topically and orally. Every evening, massaging the skin is a little bit of this instrument, to increase the effect of drink after a meal, 1 glass of water with 1 teaspoon of vinegar. Do not wait for fast effect, what is the disease requires long-term treatment. The first positive results you will see not earlier than a month;
- green tomatoes. Cut slices of the fruit to be attached to the great veins, wrap with an elastic bandage. Do such manipulations each evening, the morning, wrap rinse with water. During the course of treatment in about 5-6 months, but the result is worth the effort;
- the potatoes. This tool can be found in every kitchen, rub 5 fresh potatoes, apply to legs, wrap with food film, hold it for about four hours. This pack once relieve the sensation of pain, by the time of vienna reduced;
- the horse chestnut trees. To prepare a tincture based on this ingredient: inflorescence (50g) pour the vodka (1 litre) and leave in infusion for 2-3 weeks in a cool place. Before applying the strain, take 2 tablespoons per day, the course of treatment for ten days, then take a break of 5 days. After 3-4 courses will notice a remarkable improvement in the state of the veins;
- tincture of lilacs. Soak 200 g of the leaves of plants in 800 ml of vodka, leave it for about a week. At the end of the period of the filter, then rub the solution obtained legs. Do these manipulations every evening until complete healing;
- nettle. This method of treatment for a long time (about a year), but it is absolutely safe. Drink a decoction of nettle every day 1 glass (receive break in 3-4 times). The recipe of drugs: 2 tbsp. tablespoons of dried plant pour 1 cup of boiling water, leave to act for 25 minutes. Drink a decoction of 1 month, then take a break of 14 days, then repeat the treatment cycle;
- apples. Everyone knows this type, as Antonovka. Take 3 videos of fruit, throw in 1 litre of boiling water, wait 30 minutes, mash the apples to a pulp, strain the broth. The infusion resulting mix with the vodka, the honey (1:1:1). On an empty stomach, take 1 tbsp. a tablespoon in the morning and before going to sleep at night. This treatment lasts about a month, you will notice a good result;
- wormwood silver. Fresh flowers of this herb and crush thoroughly in a homogeneous mass + plenty of milk acid, mix. Received jelly to grease your feet, cover with a piece of gauze. Perform this procedure no more than 5 days, to make a break for 3-4 days, then you can repeat the treatment 2-3 times;
- kalanchoe. Dry the leaves of this plant to mix with vodka (1:1), to insist 1 week, periodically shaking the contents. Rub the dye into the skin of the foot, the pain disappears, appearing a feeling of lightness, the veins become less visible. This type of treatment also requires a lot of time (3-4 months).
These tools make use of only after consulting your doctor. Possible to combine the drug therapy with the home. It must be remembered diet (eat grains, vegetables, non-fat meat), in order to help the body cope with the disease.
The diagnosis of varicose veins in pregnancy
Suspect the disease is possible in two cases:
- Visually notice an increase or protrusion of the blood vessels;
- Evaluate the information symptoms.
And in both cases it is necessary for specialized diagnostics.
The gynecologist, with a scheduled check considers the complaints of the patient and, if necessary, send her for further examination.
It is important to pay attention to the fact that, starting from 20 weeks of gestation and up to the moment of birth, the fatigue in the legs is inherent in every second pregnant. But this is not a symptom of the distribution of vascular pathology.
Diagnostic manipulation to confirm or refute the suspected patient in a state of pregnancy.
The main methods of diagnosis we perform only the "knower" veins – doctor. To identify the causes to apply hardware techniques:
- Duplex of veins;
- ULTRASOUND of the blood vessels;
- In more severe cases, contrast venography.
In addition, the specialist will collect the anamnesis, will consider the complaints and will be happy to advise you to pass the examinations.
Physical education and gymnastics
Also if you have noticed the disease of the veins, it's not worth getting angry, because many of the available and simple variants, how to avoid varicose veins during pregnancy. If you are taking medications or used by the folk medicine and are a good way for the treatment and / or prevention of diseases of the veins are gymnastic exercises.
For example, you can perform the following complex:
- Walking barefoot, on toes and on your heels, alternating between these two ways. Perform the exercise can be up to the emergence of a sense of fatigue.
- Sit on an exercise ball or a chair, put completely on the floor of the foot and begins to lift socks foot. The heels must remain flat against the floor, socks you can drive in different directions. The number of repetitions of an exercise twenty times.
The execution of gymnastics for the prevention of varicose veins
- Perform an exercise similar to the previous one, but leave it pressed against the floor, socks, and twists of fate walk. The number of repetitions to twenty times.
- Becomes uniformly, rose on tiptoe and, at the same time, with the breath, for a show of hands, making them fall – out. Exercise repeated fifteen to twenty times, but it is not recommended to run in the prenatal period, in order not to fall over the abdominal muscles.
- Get close to the wall, the rest of her with both hands and move from heel to toe twenty times.
- Lie on your back and face kicking "the bike" (it is not recommended to do exercise for a long time).
- Lying on your back, bend from the knees, the legs, and then a rotational movement of the pelvis. Repeat from to round each thigh, five times.
- Lie down near a wall perpendicular and do a "walk" for you, reorganize, and down the legs.
- Ballads. Perform daily light steps of the dance with the rhythmic music.
The best creams, ointments and gels to varicose veins in pregnancy
The above are only some exercises that are for women in pregnancy is a good prevention of varicose veins. The best lessons for you will help you choose your gynecologist. We also recommend that you go for a walk, but not necessarily in comfortable clothes and shoes without the heel. In addition, all of the exercises in curative and preventive exercise you can do in one special knitwear.
How is it manifested varicose veins on the legs
Suspect varicose veins of the lower limbs can pregnant is still in the initial phase of the disease. The mom-to-be can often disturb the swelling, heaviness and arching pain in the legs, especially toward evening. These symptoms may indicate the occurrence of 1 stage of the disease.
A clear sign of transfer of varicose veins of the veins in the 2-phase — the appearance of small lattices venous bluish or purple on the surface of the skin of the limbs. In addition, in the case of illness of degree 2 in feet very visible veins. The pain and heaviness in the lower limbs can be added numbness and cramps in the area of the calf muscles.
A severe form of varicose disease is characterized by a strong distension of the veins, the constant feeling of pain and tiredness in the legs, edema.
A way for birth in varicose veins
Depending on the state of pregnancy and the degree of varicose veins doctor can recommend a natural birth or having a caesarean section. In most cases, the preference for independent motherhood, this process is much better for the mother and the child.
When natural childbirth pregnant, it is necessary to rewind the foot elastic bandage. This will prevent a return of the blood draw during any attempt. After the birth, the doctors advise to dedicate a time for each day of medical gymnastics, you will need to visit the doctor-phlebologist.
The caesarean section is prescribed only in extreme cases, especially varicose veins is only a further contraindication, that is based on other bans. For example, the wrong breech of the fetus, when the child is too large, or the birth of twins.
If in the process of diagnosis (usually an ULTRASOUND is performed in the lower limbs) is detected venous thrombosis, the patient required a surgical intervention. In the opposite case, a blood clot broke off, it takes a serious threat to the life.