Varicose veins dilate, the valves are not able to distill the blood, because of what happens to a gradual violation of the flow of blood in the human body. Danger of a disease in the legs of men and women? Initially appear small venous mesh that themselves already say that you start to develop varicose veins. After that the veins begin to swell and become more and more and change its color, which becomes more apparent to distinguish itself at the level of the lower limbs, and bring a lot of inconvenience.
So the doctor the diagnosis of Varicose veins the deep veins of the lower extremities, reticular, thrombophlebitis, and serious illness related to the venous system of a person.
Causes of varicose veins
In every sickness there are its causes, and in the veins there are the causes of varicose veins of the leg veins on men and women. Initially it is difficult to say and to think, you will come under the list or not. The development can pass undetected for man.
What are the main causes of disease, to which I have to pay attention:
- Sedentary life-style. If there is little movement throughout the day, and may be displayed on the veins. Begins to worsen the circulation of the blood in the veins, thus gradually will stagnate (stop) and form a cobweb. Especially in our time, a lot of people are sitting in offices for the computer. It's called lack of physical exercise — long finding sitting or standing.
- The opposite reason from the first — long-finding in the foot throughout the working day. If you have course work, in which most of the time is spent in the walk — in risk of disease increases. Stay long in the foot gives a lot of pressure on the legs, the blood can't in normal mode flow in the lower limbs and will certainly be stagnate in one place. Consequently, the occurrence of venous thrombosis nodules.
- The gestation period — the crash of hormones in women. A very difficult period, in which there is a great risk. In this paragraph, you may notice puberty and the menopause. Can develop Varicose veins of the perineum in pregnancy, vagina, vaginal (intimate, inguinal).
- Nerves — the cause of many problems. Under this heading falls and Varicose veins. Severe strong stress and problems with the nervous system.
- Alcohol causes damage to, the walls of the blood vessels gradually begin to lose your ex's tone and elasticity. The consequences can be disastrous.
- The excess weight of what can cause — can be the cause and only complicate the problem. The extra kilos exert a strong pressure on the pelvis and the lower limbs. What is your own legs, halt this pressure, they become not only, and the blood begins to stagnate.
- The trauma and the loss of vienna.
- Thrombosis — the emergence of blood clots, the presence of cardiovascular problems.
- Hemorrhoids can be the cause. Need to use pills for hemorrhoids or candles.
- The hard, physical work. Under this reason must be men, that, for example, working porters or strongly passionate about fitness and professional sports. Also under this point falls on the army.
- Excessive use of the sauna and baths to give them the load
The symptoms of varicose veins
The symptoms of varicose veins in the legs of men and women, it is easy to see, but at the same time easy to be confused with normal fatigue. The major sign are considered to be advanced subcutaneous veins of the legs. The disease can develop at a young age, not to forget this fact. Often fall under risk pregnant women at any period of pregnancy, before or after.
At the beginning appear normal, they are not different symptoms that may be absolutely every healthy person:
- Tiredness and heaviness in the legs — the first symptom, when you develop Varicose veins. After his arrival at home, you feel like just lying on the bed because of a pain in the foot.
- One or more veins can literally raspinatsa, become larger and noticeable, than others.
- Burning sensation, and I want them to touch and scratch. It is uncomfortable and embarrassing, even in the supine position.
- A familiar situation, when the night you wake up because of cramps. Awake because of the pain in the legs, cramps reveal the foot and need a bit of time to come to its previous state.
- Still in good health veins can be pain and swelling.
Treatment of varicose veins folk remedies in the house
Besides pharmacological intervention, there is a huge amount of different recipes and ointments of folk medicine, with which it is possible to perform the treatment and the prevention of varicose veins folk remedies in the house.
Recipes may ask you to grandparents, to find in a newspaper, ask the doctor. Are all of their help and facilitate the symptoms.
Treatment of folk remedies necessary to apply necessarily, in this there is effort and cost. So much more than all this, the procedure can be performed at home. Choose the method for you, and try to apply it.
Apple cider vinegar
One of the most popular ways is considered to be apple cider vinegar against Varicose veins and arthritis, that it is better to prepare your own at home. So you can buy in a store, but it is better not to do it for all types of additives, which spoil the quality of the product.
Recipe preparation is very simple. Collect or buy from your own fresh apples. Do not buy ready vinegar in a shop. If the apples are natural, without additives, direct the preparation will be of high level.
Wash well and cut into 1-2 kg of fresh apples. Put the apples in a frying pan. 1 kilo of apples by adding 50 grams of sugar. If the apples are acidic, you can add 100 grams of sugar. After the addition of sugar, pour a pot of hot water below the level of the apples.
Concrete placed in a dark place, a couple of times per day it is necessary to stir occasionally. After two weeks, we check, that worked. Mixed final mixture, sparguntur through a gauze and effundam the finished product in a jar. Pour the need to not completely around the jar, leave some space for fermentation. In this way take approximately 2-3 weeks.
The time will know, after about 2 weeks of apple cider vinegar is ready. effundam recently through a cheesecloth into another jar and close.
Ready vinegar you can drink and apply on the affected area of the body. The same you can rub into legs, and apply the bathrooms.
Treatment of varicose veins laser
As promised in the centers of phlebology themselves called phlebologists, with the help of the laser it is possible to remove Varices for 40 minutes. For this you need to go through a procedure — intravenous intravascular laser coagulation (EVLT). With his help you will be able to fully get the veins healthy. Doctors call this way of one of the most guaranteed treatments in medicine.
Attention! Before the arrival of a doctor and conduct of the procedure, ask to familiarize yourself with the quality certificate, which technologies will be used, as a process of action and of course warranty.
The effectiveness of this method shows very good results and is not less than before the results of surgical phlebectomy. In the process of working, the risks are minimal. Must not the occurrence of complications, trauma, and side effects. Legs will gain the appearance of the original, which was present initially. Convex veins cannot be seen, scars and the scars will not remain.
As evidenced by the practice of the doctors, after the application of laser coagulation, Varicose veins most will not return. At the time, the operation laser passes not more than an hour. After you have finished the patient can safely return home. Laser treatment with the help of this method comprises the steps of:
- The doctor will ask to apply a local anesthetic. Do not give up and after hearing the recommendations.
- In the process of coagulation will be used disposable fibrae.
- Thanks ULTRASOUND controlled the process of action. Is made thin, optical fibers, and gradually introduced in difficulties, the Varicose vein. Done through microscopic holes in the bone marrow formation, which is located in the lower part of the leg.
- The temperature begins to become more, also thanks to the temporary changes of the temperature, the varicose veins are closed.
- After the procedure, the doctor will suggest to you some time to use compression stockings medical. This mesh has the form of tights, stockings, socks, etc.
Remember, if you have started to develop Varicose veins, is not worth the pull and wait until the disease resolves. Consult your physician, phlebologist will help with the diagnostic system and select the right method of treatment. The treatment of leg veins, laser is very much required. What are the costs, what is the cost — price in this procedure are in the range of 40-50 thousand rubles.
Before using the procedure and find out what it is and how it works sclerotherapy, it is necessary to know an important factor. What will be the result and how will the treatment depends in a large part from the medical doctor.
If the patient the initial phase of the development of varicose veins of the veins appeared to be the vascular network and are visible early signs, can help sclerotherapy. In other words, the term is called sclerotherapy. In the course of the operation, injected into a vein a special device, called a sclerosant.
It is he who plays the main role. During operation with the help of sclerosant damaged veins start to stay together.
The same procedure is painless and does not require any effort. The patient normally feels, and the complaints usually don't get. If the time to ask and not to run the disease, it should not be a problem. Sclerotherapy enjoys great popularity, reviews of doctors and users to be positive.
Side effects and contraindications no. You can safely apply this method in the early stages of the development of the disease.
In case of violation of the normal relationship between elastic fibers and muscle cells in the venous wall begins to fail, occurs the reflux (the current account) of the blood. In the case of varicose veins disease occurs varicose in the field of the lower limbs. At risk are those categories of persons:
- the drivers of vehicles;
Them because of the professional activity forced for a long time, to be in a sitting position. Suffer from varicose veins teachers, vendors, hair stylists, as well as the need to stand during its operation. Athletes who involved in weight lifting, coniectis kernel or jumps are also subject to the vienna danger.
Signs of the disease and the symptoms of varicose vein disease:
- burning sensation of the skin;
- the appearance of itching;
- appearance of eczema;
- the formation of recurrent attacks of convulsive muscle contractions;
- swelling of the legs;
- the appearance of varicose veins on the legs;
- the feeling of heaviness;
- appearance of tiredness of the legs (especially at night);
- pain in the area of the ankles.
As the disease occurs because of a somatic structure and hormonal disorders, all the measures of prevention must also wear very full. The walls of the blood vessels can suffer from tobacco smoke contains substances corrosive to the resin. For the prevention it is important to stop smoking.
The blood stasis prevent long walks. They can be done before going to sleep. Initially not necessarily move a great distance, only with the improvement of the condition of the veins can make long walks.
You need to take care of this year, it has not been brought over character. For the prevention of varicose veins it is important to move heavy loads (mass) of goods, furniture).
For the disease is not advanced, it is important to abandon the sedentary life-style. Varicose veins can lead to walking on high heels. So shoes you need to take a soft cloth and comfortable, not compressis foot. It is not possible to give the legs a little tired.
In the food useful to use the bran, wholemeal bread, dried fruit, nuts, raw vegetables. The use of these products stimulates intestinal peristalsis, and eliminates constipation. In the case of overweight it is necessary to reduce the intake of fatty foods and sweets. When the first symptoms, it is necessary to make a diagnosis, get the advice of a medical complex and in the care of vienna.
From the point of view of the risk to human health and the gravity of the possible consequences of this disease do not seem particularly threatening. But the impression is deceptive. Only the symptoms and visible manifestations, and, above all, is usually painless. However, serious for the man the consequences caused cor impetus and stroke, in most cases, directly associated with him. But to this we return later.
Through what mechanisms circulates the blood in the body? Consider a big circle of circulation. The blood begins to move under the influence of the heart muscle, which, Contrahentium, under great pressure pushes the into the aorta. With regard to the removal from the heart towards the periphery of the pressure gradually weakened.
Giving nutrients and oxygen to the tissues and organs, the blood turns from the arterial into the venous. Its further movement takes place through the following three main mechanisms: the pressure difference, the work of the smooth muscles and special valves, or venous vessels. The violation of the work in any of these mechanisms involves the risk of the disease.
In addition, the risk of such bleeding is difficult to stop. But the main problem in the treatment of thrombophlebitis, not only in difficulty, the selection of drugs harmless. The severity of this disease is compounded by the fact that it is the result of another, more deep and terrible disease — Varicose veins.
And surgery in this "competition" traditionally, holds a position of leadership. Increasingly popular they become virtually painless methods for the removal of the affected areas blood without surgical intervention.
This is very good, and it is an unconditional merit of the medicine. However, there is the most dangerous consequence of varicose veins. Is around the corner and the gradual, but continued mercilessly maim people, that makes them disabled, and of the advancement of their life. This formation of blood clots on the walls of the blood vessels. That is, while at his place, so a blood clot, of course, is not the body and not harmful.